Halloween Party @ Mari's!!

YouTube: Halloween Horror - Haunted House 

Third Person's POV:

      The next day everyone went to Mari's place due to her parents went on a Business Trip. Mari called everyone over to have a late Halloween Party.

      Everyone started to show up after Mari, Alya, Juleka, and Rose set up the decorations. They also got their costumes on at 7 o'clock rolled around.

Luka's POV:

     I walked into Mari's place with Nino as I get all excited for tonight's party. "So, you're as excited as I am?" I asked Nino as Rose let us in. He shoulder pushed me smirking as he saw Mari come towards us.

      "Hi, babes," she said as she kissed me and fist-bumped Nino while saying 'Hey, dude' to him. I chuckle as Nino says, "Wuddup, dudette."

      "Shall we, people are about to show up" Mari said while grabbing onto my arm as she pulled me into the kitchen where all the other girls were. I waved at them and smiled lightly.

 I waved at them and smiled lightly

Nino's POV:

      As the people started to pile in, I started up the music and found Alya. "Wow, have I told you that you look beautiful," I smiled at her as I grabbed her waist and kissed her.

      She giggled as she kissed me back holding onto me. We talked for a bit more until Alya dragged me to find Mari for this haunted woods thing.

Alya's POV:

      "It's almost time for the haunted woods adventure that Mari set up by herself, so I have no idea what is to be expected," I smirked and grabbed Nino's hand as I walked towards Mari who was getting everyone ready for some spooks.

      I intertwined our hands getting a little too excited to be scared but also a little nervous. "Are you scared?" Nino asked with a little laugh at the end. I scolded him and smacked his arm lightly, "NO!!"

      I heard him chuckle as he squeezed my hand while kissing my cheek. "Whatever you say, gorgeous."

Kagami's POV:

Kagami's POV:

      When Adrien and I showed up at Marinette's party, I was very shocked by what I saw. "I didn't know she was wealthy," I mumbled to Adrien. He nodded as he looked around as I see him starting at Marinette and Luka.

      I grabbed his hand and pulled him along to get drinks. As time went on, everyone was gathered near the back door for a haunted tour in the woods.

      I looked at Adrien, and he was watching Luka and back at Marinette as they were holding hands. Luka was just starting at Marinette as she talked about what was about to happen.

Adrien's POV:

      I couldn't keep my eyes off of Luka and Mari. I was happy for her and Luka, but I was worried that Luka would hurt Mari because of who he is. Has he even told her about what he plans on doing with his life? 'All he cares about is his music, and as soon as his band lifts off, he is going to leave her heartbroken. I just know it,' I sighed to myself.

      Kagami dragged me to the back door where everyone else was huddled up at. I narrowed my eyes at Luka looking at Mari as Kagami eventually pulled me towards the door as everyone else piled out.

 I narrowed my eyes at Luka looking at Mari as Kagami eventually pulled me towards the door as everyone else piled out

Rose's POV:

      I was getting scared as we roamed the woods as things jumped out on us, and the fog was smoking up the forest. I grabbed Jule's hand, but eventually, I hid my face in her shoulder as we walked.

      All that was heard were screams that consisted of mine mostly. As we drew closer towards the house again, the scariest part happened.

      Loud wicked laughs and screams along with a chain saw were heard, and loud popping was getting closer as everyone started running.

Juleka's POV:

      As the night went on and we were walking through the haunted forest, I was impressed with what Mari has accomplished on her own. I loved how everyone was screaming, and then everyone went into a panic.

      I started to laugh as people were being chased by the horror people. I turned and saw Rose freaking out. I grabbed her face and kissed her, "It's okay; no one is going to hurt you. Come on, let's head back to the house," I smiled and held her close as we walked back to Mari's house.

Mari's POV:

      As the haunted forest, I created with the help of my guards and professional actors I hired for all the horror movies that were created to recreate the scenes.

      Everyone was screaming minus Jule's who was enjoying it all. I smiled at her as she was laughing and smiling for the first time in a long time. I looked at Luka, who was looking at me.

      "So what do you think of my creation?" I asked him. He smiled and held me close, "you are truly amazing Babe." I giggled and kissed his cheek as I watched everyone running back to my house.

      We got back to my house, and everyone was exhausted. "Ok, thank you all for coming, but it's getting late, and it's time for everyone to go home and enjoy your break," I told everyone as I lead them towards the front door to leave.

      As people started to leave, I looked at Adrien who was glaring at Luka. 'Hmm, I wonder what happened for Adrien to glare at Luka like that?' I thought to myself.

      I held Luka back from leaving. "You're not leaving so soon, are you?" I smirk at him as he smiles widely at me. "Hm, I don't know, should I?" He asked, sarcastically.

      A/N: Cliff hanger Post the next chapter tomorrow after work... Well damn, I need to make a schedule for posting maybe Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday with 2 post. HOPEFULLY... I need to move this story along lol.