Make Up ~ Make Out!!

Luka's POV:

      As I get closer to the crying, I see her curled up leaning against a wall looking lifeless with puffy red eyes.

      'Shit' I thought to myself as I walked up to her. I look down at her as she slowly looks up. My heart shattered even more than I thought it could; "What do you want, I don't wanna see you right now," she said as she cried harder.

 My heart shattered even more than I thought it could; "What do you want, I don't wanna see you right now," she said as she cried harder

      I pulled her up gently and held her close [like the picture I drew]. She tried to pull away, but I didn't let her; I just held her tighter as tears fell down my cheeks.

      "I promise you I was never planning on leaving you. Yes, my passion is music, but you are the melody and harmony that plays in my heart. My heart would be lifeless and empty without you. Please believe me. I would never lie to you; Adrien thought I left him as a best friend for my music, but the truth is I was sent to an elite Music Academy aboard for my musical talent. I never got the chance to tell him Goodbye, so he thought I would leave you because I left him behind." I buried my face in her hair.

      Mari slowly moves her hands up to mine on her face and pulled them away slowly as she peeks up at me and sees me in tears. She placed her hands on my face wiping the tears away softly.

      I look into her eyes as she says, "is what you're telling me the truth?" I simply lean in and whisper a 'yes' as she leaned up and kissed me passionately.

Mari's POV:

      After Luka told me his side I believed him and felt bad for just jumping to the conclusion and listening to Adrien. I profusely kept apologizing to him and giving him kisses rapidly.

      "It's okay, Mari I promise I don't blame you I am sure he made a very convincing argument," Luka assured me. I just kept giving him pecks on the lips and around his face. " I should have listened to my heart instead of my head, I knew you wouldn't do that to me. I even told him you wouldn't but he pressed on."

      He grabs my face gently and looks me in the eyes as he smiles, "stop apologizing it's not your fault." I sigh as I push him up against the wall and leaned up close to his lips, "wanna watch a movie that's probably going to turn out to cuddle and make out session?" I ask him as I kiss his cheek to tease him a bit.

      He grabbed my thighs lifting me, as I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he slid his hands to my booty he walked us to the bedroom where there was a whole wall with movies. I let him pick the film as he was still holding me; we ended up choosing together. He put the film in quick and laid us on the bed while wrapping us up in a blanket.

      My assumptions were correct as the movie progressed we ended up cuddling more and more to the point I was straddling his lap, leaning down and kissing him deeply. Which obviously turned into a complete make out with lots of tongue.

      It was getting a little too heated, so I ended up softly grinding on him. He grabbed my hips and squeezed them softly as a groan leaves his lips. "Shit, sorry my bad hehe... Maybe we should slow down and just watch the movie," I slowly get off him after I said that and cuddle up to his side.

      Towards the end of the movie, I noticed Luka has fallen asleep, so this was my chance to see how he looks while sleeping peacefully. I graced his face lightly not to wake him and started to hum. 'Damn, he looks so peaceful and adorable while sleeping,' I thought to myself.

      As he stirs awake, I smile down at him as he slowly smiles back. He gingerly grabs my face pulling me down and kisses me lovingly, which only makes me want more. I looked at my phone to see loads of messages; I sighed at the messages and decided to message just Juleka and Alya. Letting them know we are fine and just watching movies and probably going to hang out all night and not to worry. I smile at Luka as he popped in another movie to watch.