Triple Date!!

Mari's POV:

      After we got dressed, we headed out to the place where we were all meeting up at. I held Luka's hand as we walked into the cafe; I saw the four waiting for us at a large booth, so I pulled Luka along, smiling at all of them.

      I saw Alya eyeing me suspiciously like she knew there was something different about me; something more mature and adult-like. I smirk at her and mouth 'I'll tell you later' as she smirks back and nods.

      As we sat down and ordered all of what we were getting, we got to talking about how everyone was doing and simple things like that. Towards the end of our Triple Date, I excused myself from the table to wash my hands. Alya ended up following me so I could tell her what's up with me.

~In The Girl's Bathroom~

      "So, girl tell me what's got you looking so different, you're like practically glowing?" Alya asks me. I told her about Luka and me in the shower together, and she literally fangirled screamed into my ear as she hugs me.

      I cover my ears as she screams; after she's done, I pull her out to head back to the others. I get stopped by Adrien pulling my arm lightly to bring me to the side to talk. I waved Alya off and went with Adrien to talk.

Adrien's POV:

      After some time I went towards the Restrooms and waited for Mari to come out so I could tell her something. I saw her and Alya come out with blushes on their faces along with them giggling.

      I pull Mari aside as she waves off Alya and she follows me towards a corner. I smile sadly at her as she looks at me confused but smiles back softly. "What's wrong?" She asks innocently.

      I sighed as I grabbed her shoulders with an apologetic look in my eyes as I say in a sorrowful voice, " Sorry to tell you this so abruptly and just as you and Luka were getting so close, but Luka plans on leaving you as soon as his band, and him get this record deal. I am so very sorry Mari I wish it weren't true."

      She looked at me horrified as she trembles on her words, "No, it's not true he would never do that to me." I grabbed her shoulders tighter "He left me as a friend for his music who's to say he won't do the same to you?" I explained sympathetically.

      She pulled away from me harshly as she went over towards the table, crying. 'Shit, I messed up I didn't think she would be mad at me' I thought to myself as I follow her quickly from behind.

      As soon as she got to the table, everyone looked at her and saw tears in her eyes.  Luka jumped up quickly and held Mari face with his hands softly, "Hey, Babe, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked her concerned.

A/N: Fucking shitty CLIFFHANGERS man they suck haha... But I gotta leave a little excitement before next chapter. These two Chapter's weren't going to be like this but it sort of just happened this way so sorry if you don't like it.