Her Voice!!

Luka's POV:

      I was so confused by her words. What the Hell she mean by 'what you've been looking for?' I sighed and walked in the direction she told me to go.

Third Person's POV:

      As it was Free-Period for all the students, Marinette went to the unoccupied Music Room to sing her feelings out. BUT little did she know someone was outside the door listening to the beautiful melody that she projected perfectly.

Luka's POV [AGAIN]:

      I continued walking, but as I drew closer, I could hear the most beautiful voice singing. I noticed it was the place where my Sis was talking about me go to. I got closer and peeked through the cracked door [because it wasn't closed all the way], and I was love-struck.

      I saw the most beautiful girl singing; I could have sworn I saw an Angel that was standing on the stage singing ever so beautifully, my heart started working overtime.

[Verse 1:]

I bet you don't curse God

When the doctor calls

With a stern voice and the test results

And he asks you to come in right away

      She sings with such Grace and Serenity. A true beauty with an elegant voice. I think I just found the one I have been searching for my whole life.

And you're hoping that you'll make it out okay

[Pre-chorus:]

Everybody cries

We've all faked a smile

When your back's against the wall

And your hands are tied

[Chorus:]

There's pain, Life hurts

There's a thousand things

You think you don't deserve

All hope is lost

When You spend it all

And you just can't beat the odds

I bet you don't curse God

[Verse 2:]

I bet you don't curse God

When your crush is taken  [sorry had to change the lyrics lol]

And he ain't picking up the phone

And it's 2am on a Saturday in July

      I closed my eyes enjoying every word that comes out of her Angel lips. I could feel all of her emotions pouring out through her voice. I opened my eyes and couldn't take them off of her.

[Chorus:]

[Verse 3:]

I bet you don't curse God

When you're dying in bed

About to take your one last breath

And you're holding on before you say goodnight

      I heard her sniffling as she drew closer to the end of the song. 'Why was such a strong and brave looking girl be crying?' I questioned myself. I saw her get up and say, "I bet you don't curse God."

      I swiftly hid behind the door, hoping she wouldn't see me as she leaves.

Mari's POV:

      When Free-Period bell rang, I snuck out of the classroom I was in without being noticed and ran off to the Music Room as quickly as possible. When I got to the Room, I got on the stage we have and let all my emotions I have been feeling out.

      I have never felt more lonely as I do at this moment as I think about Adrien with Kagami. I started to cry towards the end of the song, so I was sniffling and wiping my eyes softly.

*Ending of song*

      I was all teary-eyed as I held my hands to my chest as I said the last part of the song, "I bet you don't curse God," thinking of Adrien only thinking of Kagami now and not me.

      I got off the stage, grabbing my bag and rushed out the door to my final two classes. Then I am free to go home and cry some more alone, well unless Alya asks to hangout, but I might decline the offer and make up an excuse saying I am tired or something.

Song: I Bet You Don't Curse God        Artist: Christina Grimmie