Realization!!

Mari's POV:

      "No, you're perfect in every way BabyGirl. Also, you sing like an Angel; please sing for me someday soon," when he said this I was even more of a blushing mess.

      Realization kicked him on hyper-speed, "when did you hear me sing?" I asked with a hint of worry laced in my voice. He simply smiled and shrugged, "Oh, just last month, I have been trying to hear you sing for the past month because I couldn't get your voice out of my head. I was going to ask my sister if she knew how you were because you weren't in any of my classes," he stated.

      My eyes went wide, "who's your sister?" I asked frantically. "Juleka Couffaine, why?" I looked at him and nodded, seeing the somewhat resemblance. "She is my Best Friend, I am in her grade," I say awkwardly.

      "Oh, so you're 16 as well, and you meet her in the morning to walk to school together?" he raised an eyebrow in question. "No, I am 15, and yes we walk to school together," I announced proudly while smiling.

Luka's POV:

      I smirked at her comment, 'Damn young, short, great voice, and cute as hell I need to have her' I thought as I grabbed her hand.

*Bell Rings for next Period*

      "Shit, wait for me after school I want to talk to you about stuff we could walk to the park, and then I'll walk you home," I said and kissed her cheek as I ran out to get to my class on time.

      I ran into the classroom breathless and realized I literally kissed her cheek. I started to blush like crazy, "Hey, what's wrong? Do you have a fever? Do you need to go to the Nurse's Office?" Kagami asked with worry. I shook my head no and sat down next to her.

      "I am perfectly fine, just perfect," I told her while smiling widely. She nodded and smiled a little seeing me happy. [Yeah, we became good friends within a month].

Mari's POV [AGAIN]:

      After he said that he kissed my cheek and ran out, I was a fucking TOMATO by now. 'Holy shit, holy shit, that just happened some hot guy kisses my cheek... SHHHHIIIIIITTTTTTT first I'm gonna be late for class, and JULEKA IS GONNA KILL ME. I THINK I AM IN LOVE WITH HER BROTHER, OLDER BROTHER AS A MATTER OF FACT,' I sighed running to class as fast as I could.

     I barged through the door and sat down next to Alya as I was a blushing mess. "Yo, Girl you're late and omg why are you blushing so red?" Alya asked while smirking; Juleka join in as did Rose.

      Adrien listened in to the conversation due to the teacher being late. "I-I hehe nothing... hehe," I giggled and blushed more if it were possible. I saw Adrien looking at me raising an eyebrow, but I ignore him.

      "Tell us, girl," Alya practically begged me to spill. I sighed, "Well, I was going to go sing in the Music Room, but there was a boy already there. I couldn't pry my eyes off him or his voice so I sat on the floor in the room by the door listening. I could have sworn the song was about me. Anyway, we ended up talking, and just before he left, he kissed my cheek and said to meet him after school." I said while my cheeks burned like crazy.

      The girls started to hoot and do their 'ohs' and 'aws' while Adrien looked at me concerned. "Damn first meeting the guy, and he makes moves on my girl already who is this boy?" Alya asked, amused.

      "Oh, haha right it's Juleka's Brother, Luka," I looked at Juleka worriedly that she would hate me only to find her smirking and nodding in approval which a wave of relief washed over me. Adrien's eyes went wide, and I heard him gasp in shock.

 Adrien's eyes went wide, and I heard him gasp in shock

Adrien's POV:

      I overheard the girls talking because Mari walked in late. When I heard a random guy kissed her cheek and she was gonna meet up with him after school I got worried for her safety.

      I listened intently as she was gonna say who the boy was. "Oh, haha right, it's Juleka's Brother, Luka," Mari said. I gasped, and my eyes widen immensely 'no freaken way Luka you gotta be kidding me, there is just no way that is true. It's Luka for crying out loud he never shows any interest in girls or anyone in that matter, all he cares about is his music, so why would he take an interest in her?' I asked myself as the realization hit me.

      'Shit, she did mention she sings maybe he heard her sing and he had an interest in her voice?' I told myself as I smiled at Mari for finally opening up to someone other than her friends. She smiled shyly at me back and then the teacher came barging in apologizing profusely.