The Scare!!

Mari's POV:

      Today Luka and I were going to hang out with Juleka and Rose. we decided to work on some sheet music for the big event that was going to happen soon. We all bunkered down in Luka's room; it was mine and Rose's job to come up with lyrics as Luka and Juleka thought out some sick tunes.

      After 3 hours of brainstorming and coming up with some lyrics to go with the melody, it was coming together perfectly. "Hey, guys we should totally get some food and chill out for a bit so we don't overwork ourselves," Rose suggested after we took a photo together [UP TOP].

      We all agreed and headed out towards my parent's bakery for a good lunch break. When we got there I greeted my parents as they said hello back and got our food and tea ready. We went to the outside tables because it was a beautiful day. After some time our food was ready so we talked and ate.

      When we were done I thanked my parents and we were off back to work on some more of the song that we all decided we would play together instead of individually.

      We spent 2 more hours on our performance when we called it a day. Juleka and Rose wanted to go on a date so we let them leave early as Luka and I cleaned up his room from all the crunched up music papers of notes and lyrics mixed all over.

*Time Skip To Cuddling in Bed*

      It was getting late as we were cuddling on his bed watching a romantic movie with a sinful scene. I blushed as I lean back into Luka as he pulled me into him. I grind on him a little as I hear him grunt and grab my hips.

Luka's POV:

      Mari was pushing against me roughly so I grabbed her hips to slow her down. "Stop Babe, you're going to make me hard," I bluntly say as I grunted from her grinding on me rougher.

WARNING: vivid summary of sinful action... too lazy for too much info on it read at own risk... Thank You!!

      She gets on top of me taking off her clothes before getting on me. I smirk as I shimmy off my jeans and boxers as she pulls my shirt over my head. I line myself up and she slides down swiftly but quickly; making her moan and squeeze me tightly.

      I roughly meet her downs as she goes faster and rougher making me grab her hips tightly making her slam down on me. I moan as I flip us so I was on top of her slamming deep inside her as she screams out my name wrapping her legs around my waist not letting me go.

      We were in so much pleasure and our minds were going completely blank. "KEEP GOING DON'T STOP FOR NOTHING JUST KEEP POUNDING ME," after she said that I utterly lost all control and went like I was lushed on her sweet juices spraying out of her.

      As she was cumming I tried to pull off because I was going to as well but her legs were still wrapped tightly around me as her back was arched and her moaning. "Damn BABE let go I'm Cumming," I exotically said as I cum a little in her as she pulled her legs away and I quickly pull out and cum the rest on her stomach. "Fuck!!" I say as I look at her.

      She looked down at where I was looking and lifted up bringing her hand down and putting it inside her as she starts to freak out. "What... no, no, no..." She gets up and runs into the bathroom, turning on the shower and jumping in cleaning herself off as I sigh walking in with her and hoping in the shower with her.

      I wrap my arms around her tummy from behind as I leaned into her ear, "I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me!!" I say as I hug her tightly. She giggles, "I'm not mad Popsicle, it wasn't your fault I had a death grip on you... sorry I was just scared and jumped up to clean myself quickly... I lost my consciousness with all the pleasure you were giving me... but we should take a break from fun time just for a little," she kissed me as I hum in response as we finish our shower and go to bed.

A/N: If anyone wants a Prego Mari let me know but it won't be from this situation, but in the near future. Let me know if you want a specific age remember she is now 16 and Luka is 18... sorry if this was trash at all ha.. ha.. Ha... Thanks for all the reads, votes, and comments...