Juleka's Introduction:

Hi, I'm Juleka Couffaine. I am 16 years of age and very antisocial; I have a Girlfriend named Rose Lavillant. We are in the same school, and both are Juniors, but this story isn't about our Love Story.

      This story is about my Older Brother Luka and Best Friend Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I notice Mari was upset over Adrien Agreste getting a Girlfriend. I also noticed my bother having a hard time on his 'Love Song' that he didn't know that I knew about. [Yeah, I may read his music when he isn't around, he is so amazing with his talent, he is going to go so far].

      Being the schemer, I am who cares a lot about both of them, and their feelings thought that they would make the perfect couple. I convinced Luka to join my school for a music competition, but that was a tiny lie to get him to hear Mari sing. When he agreed to join my plan went into action.

      You see I know Mari loves to sing and I also know where she sneaks off to on break for her to sing in private. I figured I would get him to go to her because I know he would love to work on his music in the same place. He would never pass up an opportunity to play his music.

      Therefore, he would eventually bump into her and hear her sing and maybe just maybe she would be his inspiration for the 'Love Song.' My ship will sail nevertheless all in all to perfection.