Christmas Presents!!

Mari's POV:

      I woke up at 5 in the morning and was about to get up, but there was something wrapped around my waist. I looked behind me and saw Luka sleeping so peacefully. I smiled as I carefully untangle myself from his grip.

      I quickly get on some clean clothes and write on a piece of paper saying:

Dear Popsicle,

      I'll be back in a few hours; I have to get something from a friend. I will see you either back here or at your place, just send me a message if you leave.

                                                             Love,

                                                              Babycakes xoxo

      With a lipstick kiss by the xoxo's. I put it on the side I was sleeping on so he would see it. I leaned down and kissed his cheek softly and tiptoed out the door shutting it quietly and went downstairs to get my boots and coat on.

~Time Skip To Jagged's Place~

      I knocked on the door as it opens I see a massive smile on Jagged's face. I smiled warmly back as he lets me in. "Thanks, it's really chilly outside, I don't even understand why I walked instead of my driver bring me haha," I rambled on.

     "It's cool Mari I could have one of my drivers bring you home, how does that sound?" Jagged asked. I nodded and gave him the Rock N' Roll gesture as he laughed and led me towards the Studio where he put the guitar we made.

~Time Skip To An Hour Later of Talking~

      I received a message from Luka saying he was going to head home to get ready. I smile as it said to give him half an hour to prepare everything and that he will be waiting for me at his place.

      "Again Thank You So Much Jagged I owe you BIG TIME. Is it possible for your driver to bring me home so I could change and get everything I need and bring me to Luka's?" I asked kindly as Jagged nodded an 'Of Course.' I smiled and hugged him before leaving with the Present to my house.

      As soon as we get to my place I get out a run up into my room and get something cute on. First time officially seeing his whole family I gotta look my very best.

      I take a quick shower, got dressed, then fixed my hair, and put just a little bit of makeup on and was out the door with everything I needed

      I take a quick shower, got dressed, then fixed my hair, and put just a little bit of makeup on and was out the door with everything I needed. I got into the car as I apologize for taking so long.

      I smile as I am nervous about meeting new people; I got everyone something because I asked his Mom to tell me who was going to be at the Christmas Party and what they would like. I text Luka to let him know that I was on my way.

Luka's POV:

      I saw the message and smiled brightly; I am so excited for Mari to meet everyone and to give her the gift I bought. I sincerely hope she likes it, but Jule's assures me multiple times that she will "LOVE" it.

      I walk up to my mom, "Mari will be here in a few minutes," She smiled and winked as she walks up to everyone and announced, "Ladies and Gents my boy here has a girlfriend who will be here in a few, so basically tease him and make her feel at home, warning though she's not like us or like most girls so please try to be nice," she said the part sternly.

      "Besides she is super nice and a sweetheart," I mumbled louder than I wanted, so everyone heard as they cooed at me. I blushed as I looked away as my phone buzzed. I see a message that Mari is here and then she walked through the door with a very tall and muscular dude.

      I rushed over to her, and the guy handed me the presents he was holding and turned around to leave. "Thank you, Kevin, and tell Jagged I said thank you as well," as she turns towards me smiling brightly. "Hey," she breathed out, and we put all the stuff by the tree, and then I scooped her up into a tight embrace as she giggles and hugs back a little closer.

      I checked her up and down, biting my lip, "Damn, you look Gorgeous as always." I kissed her cheek lightly as a blush forms on her face. "And you look handsome as always Popsicle." I chuckled as I led her towards my mom with our hands intertwined.

      My mom complimented her dress... Blah Blah Blah... Mari was introduced to everyone... Blah Blah Blah... more compliments... Blah Blah Blah... Then it was present time, and the little ones were excited to see what Mari got them.

      Mari and I agreed that we would share our gifts later in my room. Anyways everyone started to open their presents from Mari, and all were shocked by what they got because it's what they have always wanted, but it was too expensive for them to buy themselves. That is when they realized what my mom meant by she isn't like us 'commoners' [I guess you can put it that way].

      As the little ones played with their expensive toys, the adults [which are my aunts and uncles and so on and so forth] walked up to Mari and begged for her to take back the gifts, that it was too much for them ever to repay, but Mari being herself declined and said it was Christmas and wishes come true. They repeatedly thanked her and kissed her on the cheek as she blushed.

      The little ones soon after ran up to Mari and jumped on her lap as she was sitting down and hugged her tightly as they thanked her and gave her kisses on the cheek as well.

      One of my little cousins accidentally kissed her on the mouth as he blushed and she started to laugh as she apologized and kissed his cheek as he ran off to play his game. I smiled at her as I see her smiling back, thank you family for accepting her as part of the family I was worried they wouldn't because of her status.

~Time Skip To Party Ending~

      It was time for everyone to go home to spend the rest of their Holiday with just them and their kids. I hugged and kissed everyone's cheeks aside from my uncle's I shook their hands because kissing cheeks would be weird at my age now.

      My Aunt whispered in my ear before she left was, "you picked a good one don't lose her or hurt her in any way, or I'll come after you, also I am friends with her parent's so you better treat her right," I gulped and nodded quickly, "yes Ma'am." She left with a smile as I sighed in relief, man was she scary.

      I shut the door and walked over towards Mari and grabbed her hand as she had a gift for me as I dragged her towards my room where my present for her is waiting.

      Next Chapter 'Gift Time!!' will be up later today also if I have time I  will post TWO more chapters should be easy typing already have the chapter names...