Halloween Dance!!

Third Person's POV:

*At Mari's House*

      Alya went over to Mari's house as they planned and started to get ready for the Dance. Mari did some last-minute touch-ups on both of their dresses.

      As Mari was finishing the dresses, Alya applied her makeup. After Mari finished, she gave Alya her dress to put on as she put on hers and applied little makeup to match her dress.

      They checked the time just as the doorbell rang signaling that the boys were there waiting for the girls to come down.

*Nino and Luka getting ready at Nino's Place*

      Luka went to Nino's to get ready at his place and leave to get the girls together

      Luka got the black and red rose's thanks to Alya mentioning the colors of Mari's dress. Nino got carnations for Alya that matched her outfit thanks to Mari referring to her dress color to Nino ahead of time.

      They left and headed to Mari's house as they rang the doorbell and were welcomed by Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng.

Luka's POV:

      As I see Mari walk down with Alya, I couldn't stop staring at her. I also noticed Nino couldn't keep his eyes off Alya.

      I had to bite my lip to stop a blush from heating my face. I smiled as Mari looked at me blushing, 'Aww so cute' I think to myself. As she got closer to me, I held up the flowers. "Hey, beautiful these are for you, and you look absolutely gorgeous by the way!!" I smirked and kissed her cheek.

Mari's POV:

      Alya and I started to walk down the stairs; I saw Luka biting his lip and smiling at me as I began to blush. I walked up to him, and he gave me these beautiful roses that matched my dress.

      He kissed my cheek, and I put an Aqua Blue with shaded Darker Blue to match his outfit on him. "Perfect, you look amazing now," I kissed his lips softly.

      "Awwwwww," I heard Nino and Alya say in sync. I blushed and grabbed Luka's had, "let's go before we are late; we still have to pick up Jule's and Rose from Rose's place." I ushered them all into the limo; after MA and PA took a bunch of pictures of all of us together and in couples and of course with just Alya and I, and just of Nino and Luka together.

Alya's POV:

      As we got into the limo, I cuddled right up to Nino as he wrapped his arms around me as Luka and Mari mimicked mine and Nino's 'Awwwwww.' I hid my face into Nino's chest, blushing madly.

      We talked about everything and anything as we got to Rose's house we saw them climb in quickly giggling as they looked at Mari and Luka smiling. "Ok, let's get this party started," we all laughed at Jule's as she said that.

 "Ok, let's get this party started," we all laughed at Jule's as she said that

Juleka's POV:

      Rose and I got into the limo giggling while looking at my brother and Mari; as Luka has his arm around Mari holding her close to him. I smiled as the driver started driving again.

      We get to the school as Nino runs out with Alya attached to his hip and goes to Dj for a bit before the slow dance comes on and dance with Alya. Mari and Luka walked in with Rose and me.

Rose's POV:

      I grabbed Jule's had as we walked into the school with Mari and Luka beside us. I pulled Jule's to the dance floor to dance as she smiled and danced with me with Nino's Dj-ing skills.

      Then a slow dance came on so I put my arms around Jule's shoulders and hers went on my waist. I saw Luka leading Mari close to us as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close; as she put her arms around his neck and lay her head on his chest.

      "Aww so cute," I say as I lean in closer to Jules smiling proudly at the both of them. "Mhmm," Jules mumbled while pulling me closer.

      A/N: BOOORRRRRIIIINNNNGGGGGG SOOOOOOOOO Sorrry :(