Hurting Everywhere!!

Luka's POV:

      Alya said, "Hey, Luka, Ummm, we were in the gym doing our gymnastics rehearsal... something happened ... not good... it was Chloe's fault ... did on purpose..." She was saying all of this too quickly and missing half of her sentences. "Alya, slow down and tell me what happened; where is Mari she was supposed to meet me here, why are you talking about Chloe?" I asked totally perplexed.

      "THAT'S WHAT I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU; MARI WON'T BE MEETING UP WITH YOU BECAUSE CHLOE PUT HER IN THE HOSPITAL... SHE PUSHED HER OFF THE HIGH BEAMS... THE AMBULANCE TOOK HER BEFORE OUR CLASSES ENDED." She screamed at me which made me back away. I look at her in horror and before she could convey anything more I ran as fast as I could towards the Hospital.

      I didn't let up as I ran into the hospital full speed as A nurse rushes towards me, "Sir, you need to calm down and tell me what you need," she asked as I breathed heavily trying to talk, but all that came out was, "Mari." As soon as I said her name it clicked very quickly in the nurses head as she sighs, "oh, Miss Dupain-Cheng you mean... Are you family?" I sigh as I shake my head, "I'm her boyfriend Luka Couffiane."

      She smiles sweetly at me as she leads me towards a door, "Lucky for you she put you as one of her emergency contacts and plus her mother said you were allowed to enter," she said as she opened the door to I presume was Mari's room. I slowly walked in to see my beautiful girlfriend with a cast on her right wrist and a small stitched up cut on her left cheek.

      She looked up at me and smiles brightly which melts my heart. I walk up to her as she was about to reach out for me but suddenly her face turns into pain as she hugs her right side. I climb in her bed carefully as she leans into me and puts her head on my chest as no words were needed and she fell asleep in my arms.

      Within a few minutes I was passed out as well... The next thing I remember was a flash of a camera and me walking up to god knows how long we were sleeping for as I saw Mrs. Dupain-Cheng with her phone. I smile, "so that was what the flash was... please say you got my good side?" I joked as she chuckles, "Sweety, all side are good." I chuckled a little causing Mari to stir awake.

Mari's POV: *Before Hospital*

      After my lunch date with Luka I went to my last 3 class, which was Gym, Art, and Study Hall. We were allowed to do whatever, so Alya and I decided to work on our gymnastics routine for our national's competetion that was coming up in 3 months.

      We were having so much fun and it was my time to practices on the high beams. I was balancing when all of a sudden I felt hands pushed me very hard and I screamed out in pain as soon as I hit the hard matts on the floor. I could feel sharp pains throughout my whole body; Alya soon ran down and asked me, "what hurts?" I felt tears fill my eyes but I willed myself not to cry, "Hurting... Everywhere." As soon as I said that I was holding my wrist to my side as the teacher came barreling over screaming what happened as he asked Adrien to call for an ambulance.

      After some time a medic came in with a gurney, carefully placing me on it. I looked at Alya and said, "I was supposed to meet Luka after class by the tree could you inform him for me.. Please and Thank You Bestie?" I slightly smiled at her as she nodded and I was being pushed away. I looked at the medic, "can you call my Mom?" I ask in so much pain as he drugs me up to subside the pain as he nodded. I slowly began feeling the effects of the drugs and dozed off for a few minutes until I felt I was being placed on an X-Ray table and the nurse explained what was going on and for me to just breathe and stay calm. I did as she asked and when I was heading into my room my mom was there waiting Not-So-Patiently.

      The nurse helped me on the bed and told me if I needed her to ring her up and that the doctor will be in shortly to give me the results. Then my Mom looked at me with so much apprehension. I sighed as I told her everything that happened and she was shocked at what I said.

      Some time passed and mom left to go get me clean clothes because the doctors told me that I had to get a cast and a few stitches and also that I got bruised ribs. He said I was lucky they didn't break.

      When I woke up I changed into my new clothes and saw that school just ended and my mom left again to tell my father everything and that she will be back later to pick me up.

     A few seconds later and my door opened again to reveal my handsome Blue Popsicle Boyfriend. I smiled radiantly at him as he walked towards me and I put my arms out towards him forgetting about my ribs.

      He then climbed into bed with me and we cuddled as we drifted into a peaceful sleep until a few minutes or so later we heard a snap and flash of a camera going off and hearing Luka say something about getting his good side. I slowly opened my eyes as I see my mom and dad looking at me. I blush and ask, "can I go home now?" They smiled and nodded as my mom signed the discharge papers; Luka helped me out of bed and carefully held my waist as we walked out.

A/N: Soo very sorry for no updates.. ONE we had a nasty ice storm that took power out and after that was over I had to get ahold of my internet company due to it not working even though I got power back and so I just got my power back today and therefore posting today.. My apologies for the inconvenience... Chapter Ideas?? Anyone?? No One, alrighty!!

P.S. I will be uploading some other animes in the form of One-shots I have written a lot down consisting of Naruto, Boku No Hero Academia, Blue Exorcist, Haikyuu!!, Miraculous, And Boruto.. So on and so forth......