Plan's In Action

Marinette's POV:

*Alarm Ringing on Phone*

      I groan and get out of bed sluggishly. Grabbed some clothes, my phone, bluetooth waterproof speaker, and headed into my Bathroom. I sigh Loudly and sadly another day seeing Adrien with Kagami

      I walked in and shut the door. I turned on the hot water to take a shower. I hooked my speaker up through my phone and started blaring my music while singing along to it.

Put your make-up on

Get your nails done

Curl your hair

Run the extra mile

Keep it slim so they like you, do they like you?

Get your sexy on

Don't be shy, girl

Take it off

This is what you want, to belong, so they like you

Do you like you?

You don't have to try so hard

You don't have to, give it all away

You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up

You don't have to change a single thing

You don't have to try, try, try, try

      I hopped out of the shower and got dressed. I look in the mirror and thought for a moment and decided to pierce my nose. As I was still singing...

Wait a second,

Why should you care, what they think of you

When you're all alone, by yourself, do you like you?

      Damn I really can relate to this song haha. It's like my whole life bundled up in one long melody.

Take your make-up off

Let your hair down

Take a breath

Look into the mirror, at yourself

Don't you like you?

'Cause I like you

      I finished up and went to school, skipping breakfast, due to not being Hungry. I was walking to school when I reached the spot where I meet up with Alya and Juleka, so we all walk to school together; only to see it's just Alya waiting for me.

      "Hey, Girl!" Alya says way to excitedly for how early it is and on the fact it's a school day. "I don't see how you could be so cheerful in the morning, oh and where is Juleka, she is never late?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

      "She had to do somethi... WAIT A MINUTE just what the hell is that on your nose hmmm?" Alya asked, very shockingly. "Haha, oh, this [I point to my nose] I did it this morning, why does it look bad?" I asked worriedly.

      "First the hair and now the lip, please tell me you aren't doing all of this because of a certain blonde headed bimbo? Even your clothes are a little different, but never the less you look amazing as always and a badass if I may add." Alya states, while smiling.