Valentine's Love/Birthdays!!

Mari's POV:

      Today is Valentine's Day and also both mine and Luka's Birthday, weird right; I guess we're just made for each other. Anyways I have two surprises for him. First is a party at my place and then I am going over to his place later tonight. The Second one well that will be known later.

      I had my Ma, Pa, Alya, Juleka, and Rose help me set up the decorations for the party. "Hey, Mari, it's your Birthday as well, so why are you getting the party ready when it's yours as well?" Juleka asked.

      I smiled as I said, "well, I don't need a party; I want Luka to have a great Birthday because he deserves so much more." As I put up the Happy Birthday and Valentine's Banners I made last night. They laughed and hugged me, saying I was the perfect Girlfriend. "I wish I could do better," I mumbled to myself.

      As we were finishing the house and backyard where the pool was, I messaged Luka to come over and look his very best. This was a surprise for Luka; I got everyone into place as I quickly jumped in the shower and got dressed [Outfit Up Top].

      As I got downstairs, the doorbell rang. I open the door and revealed...

 I open the door and revealed

Luka's POV:

      I knocked on the door as the door opened. I smiled as Mari opened the door to reveal how beautiful she was. "Whoa, Babe, you look magnificently angelic," I kissed her as she giggled and led me inside where everyone jumped out and said, 'Happy Birthday to you both.'

      I looked at them and then at Mari as she was smiling shyly. I embraced her and squeezed her softly. "You did all of this for us?" I asked as she nodded, "well, it was more for you than me," she mumbled, but I heard her.

      As the night went on and we dance and had cake and ice cream, it was getting late, so we decided to open or gifts. Mari loved the gift I gave her; she told me she would give me my gift when we got back to my place. I wonder what she got me? I think the party was the best gift already.

      After everyone was getting to leave, Mari went upstairs to get her things because she was staying at mine for the last Four days of this mini-vacation from school. Her mother and father came over to me smiling, "Happy Birthday, Luka can't believe you're 18, and our little girl is 16 now," Sabine said with tears in her eyes.

      "Yeah, ma'am, I can't believe it either, I promise to take care of your daughter and thank you for letting her stay over!" I said as Sabine said, "Oh Dear, just call us Mom and Dad or as Mari calls us Ma and Pa whichever you prefer Sweety." I smiled and nodded as Mari came down with her bag, as soon as she makes it down the stairs I take her bag and all the gifts and grinned at her. "Ready to go, Babe?" I asked as she giggles and nods, telling her parents Goodbye and we were off into the car because there was no way we were walking with all of this stuff.

*At Luka's*

      "Sorry, but we are going to be the only ones here. Mom went to visit some friends, and as you know, Juleka went over to Rose's to be with her; I hope that is ok?" I asked, concerned, thinking she would want to go home.