Spending New Years Together!!

Luka's POV:

      After Christmas, Mari and I have gotten a lot closer. Today is New Years, and in just a few hours, we are meeting up with everyone to go to Jagged Stone's Concert that Mari got tickets for. She truly is an amazing girl; I'm seriously the luckiest guy in the world.

      I'm honestly not looking forward to having Adrien tag along after the little stunt he pulled, almost destroying my relationship with Mari over his incompetence. I'm only tolerating him at the moment for my beautiful angel's sake.

      Anyway's... "Hey, Babe, ready to meet up with everyone?" I ask Miss Gorgeous as I walked into her Bathroom as she was putting on her outfit and little makeup. She 'hums' a yes as I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her cheek softly. "You don't need makeup, besides you look beautiful without it."

      She turns around in my arms as she giggles and kisses my lips gently. I kiss back as I slide my tongue in; we fought for dominance with me as the victory winner. She pulls away and pushes me away slightly; "time to go, Popsicle Boy." I chuckled as I grabbed her hand, and we headed out.

~Time Skip To Concert~

      After we met up with everyone, we went straight to the concert where we went backstage due to the VIP passes. Jagged walked up to us, and we said our Hellos and Mari, of course, receives a hug from him. Mari then came up to me and held my hand as Jagged came up and smiled at us.

      "So you must be the famous Boyfriend I've heard so much about." I blushed at his words and looked at Mari, who was smiling that gorgeous smile of hers. "That's me, Luka," I said timidly as he puts out his fist. I grinned and fist-bumped him.

Adrien's POV:

      After meeting up with Mari and Luka, I got nervous and thought Luka would punch me, BUT he just ignored me and never looked my way; I didn't know whether to be happy or a little disappointed. I wish I could fix what I've broken, I thought to myself.

      As we went backstage, Jagged Stone came out and hugged Mari, 'whoa, Mari knows Jagged Freaken Stone personally, and Luka got to have physical contact with him, SO LUCKY.' I smiled at them as they were holding hands. 'I was so very wrong, and I should apologize to them now,' I say to myself.

      I walk up to Mari and Luka as I tap on both of their shoulders. They turned around and looked at me. Mari had a hurt expression in her eyes as Luka has a pissed off expression.

      I sigh, "Mari, I'm sorry for all I've said to you that day, I never met to hurt you or ruin your relationship in any way. I thought I was protecting you from him because of how he hurt me, but now I see just how wrong I was, and I truly apologize for that. Also, Luka, I'm sorry for hurting you and making you out to be the bad guy, I know now that you never met to leave me alone nor abandon me. I should have trusted that you wouldn't do that to me and certainly wouldn't do that to Mari. I should've thought of an explanation for your sudden disappearance. If you have it in both of your hearts to ever forgive me, I would very much love a second chance to make everything right between us." I say with deep meaning behind every word.

      I was shocked with the words Mari said next.

Mari's POV:

      After Adrien said his final piece, I smiled at him and grabbed his hands as he looked at me, "I forgive you and never resented you nor held a grudge against you, nor have I ever hated you for the harm you brought upon Luka's and I's relationship. In all honesty, you made us grow closer together (Shows Adrien the Promise Ring). Besides, if we hated you, I wouldn't have brought you along," I smiled brightly at him as I let go of his hands and wrapped them around Luka's waist.