After School To The Park!!

Mari's POV:

      I was at my last class for the day, but I couldn't pay any attention in my classes because all I could think about was him and wanting to see his face and hear him sing and play his guitar.... 'Hmm I wonder if he could teach me how to play it if we hang out more?' I question myself. [Spoiler Alert Few Chapters Ahead]

      "So are you going to meet my Brother after school like he asked," Juleka asked casually. "Oh, um, well, I mean if you don't mind that is. You are my Best Friend, and I don't want to lose you, but I think I am falling hard for your Brother" I said as we walked out of last period to our lockers where I ended up running straight into an open locker and fall on my ass.

      "Owwww, what the fu..." I started to say until I saw who was there holding his hand out to help me up. "Oh, my satan I am so sorry are you o.... Mari?" He quickly picks me up and hold my face with his hands softly and check me over, looking up and down my body.

      "Shit, are you okay, cutie? I didn't me..." He tried to explain, but I cut him off. "No, no, it was totally my fault I wasn't paying attention to where I was heading and was talking to Jule.." I explain as I saw she wasn't near me anymore but at her's and Rose's lockers. I blushed madly and backed away from Luka. "My bad Luka."

Luka's POV:

     Class was over, so I was at my locker, putting my books away and was about to shut it until I heard someone hit my locker and fall. I listened to the person say, "Owwww, what the fu..." That's when I frantically said, "Oh, my satan I am so sorry are you o.... Mari?"

      I quickly helped her up and softly touched her cheeks and looked her up and down to make sure she was okay. "Shit, are you okay, cutie? I didn't me..." I tried to explain, but she cut me off and told her side.

     'Damn she is sooooo cute the way she blushes is just so adorable' I thought to myself as she backs away I grab her hand and bring her along with me. I could feel her intertwine our fingers together, so I held a little tighter and smiled as she blushed more.

*Time Skip At The Park*

      We got to the park still holding hands as people 'awed' at us as we walked by, which only cause Mari to hide her face in my arm. LET ME JUST SAY OMS [Oh My Satan] TOO DAMN CUTE AHHHHH... anyways as I was saying.

      I saw a bench near a fountain, so I walked with her and sat down with her still attached to me. "So, tell me more about you before I ask an important question," I say to her with a slight smirk.

Mari's POV [AGAIN]:

      As soon as we got to the park, we sat down near the fountain, and he asked me to tell him more about me, but there isn't much to say I'm not attractive at the least.

      "Sorry, but I'm not interesting to know about at all," I sighed as he held me closer. "Oh, hush I know that's not true in the slightest," he gave me a reassuring smile. I giggled and cuddled closer up to him.

      "Well, I'm 15! I help my Parents bake sweets for our Bakery. A part-time job is Babysitting a little girl named Manon. I love to sing as you already know; I design clothes, and I sketch anything I set my mind to." I say simply with a little smile. He smirked at me, "Can you draw me?" He asks so casually, I smile and nodded. "I can maybe tomorrow since it's a weekend..." I begin to say before he blurts out. "Tomorrow you could come to my house after our date?" He winks at me as he waits for my answer.

      I blushed and sheepishly said, "Oh, ye-yeah, sure it's a d-da-d-date!!" He giggles as I lay my head back on his arm about to fall asleep due to his comfortableness. "Are you tired Ma-ma-Marinette," I playfully hit his arm. "Enough with the mocking me you meany, you made me nervous okay," I giggle softly loving the way he teases me.

      He hugs me as we get up and I jump on his back, "onward my trusty beast," he laughs and holds my thighs as I wrap my legs around his torso and my arms gently around his neck hugging him. I barry my nose in his neck and fall asleep as he takes me home.

      A/N: Fixed chapter's - Her Voice!! And... It's a Reunion!! I noticed they were all kinds of Fucked up, so hopefully they got fixed just need to let it calibrate I guess you could put it that way.