Luka's Introduction:

Hey! I'm Luka Couffaine, the older Brother of Juleka Couffaine. I am 17 but will be 18 in the winter of January. I am a Senior who just transferred into Juleka's school due to her begging me to join to win a music competition for the school [or so I thought it was for the school, but it was for something different].

      My best friends are Adrien Agreste who I have known since I was Five and he was Three, weird right, but it's the truth. We drift apart after he started modeling, and I moved on with my Music; we were just too different. Hopefully, I will be seeing him; I hear he has a new Girlfriend that is going to be in some of my classes. I think her name is Kagami something...

      Anyways I sing, write songs, and play guitar. Music comes so naturally to me; I could see a simple flower and lyrics will develop instantly inside my head along with musical notes.

      I have always wanted to do a duet with a lovely girl that I could share my heart with, but every girl is the same. They only like and acknowledge me because I'm good looking, I can sing, play guitar, and am very sweet. It's honestly a nuisance to be bombarded with sleazes. I wish for a girl to see me as just me and not a Guitarist Guy. Is that too much to ask for?

      Little did I know that going to this school can make my one dream and wish come true. I will be thanking Juleka for pestering me every single day until the world stops spinning. Now, the girl I've always wanted is awaiting my arrival. Umm... Bye!!