BOTH He's Were Pissed!!

Luka's POV:

      After I helped Mari get to her room, I undressed her and put one of my shirts and shorts as I cooed at her. I think, 'Damn she looks so cute in my clothes.' I smirked at her as I popped in a movie and crawled into bed with her as her mom knocked on the door and came in with snacks and drinks.

      She smiled at us as we cuddled and watched the movie after thanking her for the treats. She walked out quietly shutting the door as we continued the movie. Not long after we both ended up falling asleep as the movie played on until Mari's Mom came in and shut off the TV.

Sabine POV: *SURPRISE*

      I was talking with Tom about what we should do about the whole accident at school. "There is no way I am allowing Miss Bourgeois to bully our daughter, she has gone too far this time. She could have paralized or even worse killed our sweet Marinette," I said angrily. "You are absolutely right Sweetie, tomorrow we will go to the school and have a chat and then go to the mayor and have a longer chat with him about the way his daughter is acting." Tom said while holding both my hands calming me down.

      I nodded as we walked towards our room to go to bed. Before I went to our room I checked on the kids first seeing them passed out I smile and shut of the TV and placing a kiss on both of their cheeks as I see a smile form on both of their faces.

A/N: I just realized Marinette Dupain-Cheng's father's name is Tom Dupain and her Mother's name is Sabine Cheng... I been saying Mr and Mrs Dupain-Cheng hahaha oh well I am not going back and correcting my mistakes XD ... I knew the first names but never realized the last names oppsy.

Mari's POV:

      I woke up to an agonizing pain to my ribs; making me whimper as I slowly sat up. I looked around for my pain meds but couldn't find them and just as I was going to get up to look in my bathroom for them Luka wakes up groaning. "Babe? What's wrong, why you sitting up?" He asks as I smile sheepishly at him. "Adorable bed head hehe... I am in some pain I was about to get up and find my pain killers" I said as I was about to again get up only to have Luka jump out of bed.

      "You stay I'll look for them give me a moment." He says as he runs to the bathroom and within 3 seconds comes back with my meds. I smile at him as he hands me 2 pills and I take them with the drinks mom refreshed. After he lays back down I slowly and gently curled back up to him as he carefully puts his arms around me and we fell back asleep.

*Morning Alarm*

      I wake up to my alarm and was about to get up to go to school but Luka carefully got on top of me as he shakes his head, "Not today BabyBlue, you need lots of rest, I promise on my lunch break I'll come buy and eat lunch with you and bring your school work home for you." I lightly giggle as I nod and pecked his lips softly and he gets off me and get dressed as I whistled. He smirks as he gives me one last kiss before heading off to school and I slowly drift off back to sleep.

Adrien's POV:

*AT SCHOOL*

      "I can't believe you Chloe what in the HELL were you thinking? Why would you do that you could have seriously did more damage to her? " I was screaming at Chloe as she just looked annoyed. "WHY THIS, WHY THAT, the real question is Why do you all care about her so much? You have known me longer but never want to hang out with me, it is always all about her." Chloe yelled in frustration as I have had enough of her self righteousness.

      "Don't even go there Chloe we gave you multiple chances to hang out with all of us on multiple occasions and Marinette tried to be your friend but you just pushed her away and called her names. Even with all you done to her she still tired to be your friend; she forgave you on countless occasions without a sorry in return. She will probably forgive you from this incident as well and I think she shouldn't have to put up with it or forgive you any longer." I looked her dead in the eyes as I continued, "When she comes back to school you better apologize with meaning and emotions or so help me..." I was interrupted by Luka...

Luka's POV:

      I walked in to hearing Adrien yelling at Chloe, so this is the tramp that hurt my precious Cotton Candy. "Or so help me..." I cut Adrien off as I slammed my fist next to chloe face on a locker as I gritted at her, "SO you're the girl that hurt Mari's Ribs, cheek, and wrist. NOW you are going to listen and LISTEN good because I am only going to say this once, GOT IT." I yelled as she quickly nodded as her legs were shaking.

      "You are to apologize to Mari when she RETURNS to school, you are to NEVER and I mean NEVER to TOUCH her or YELL at her or call her NAMES, I don't even want you to look in her direction when she walks by, HELL IF YOU HAVE TO BOW YOUR HEAD TOWARDS HER. What you did could have ended her life you selfish piece of spoiled rotten GARBAGE. NOW pick up your SORRY Self and be ready to say the APOLOGY of the YEAR because your HELL starts NOW." I said as I punch the locker next to her again.

      I looked at Adrien as he looks at me impressed, "What I can't just let my girl get hurt without the other person getting an ear full and a good scare." He chuckles as we all head to our classes.

      Lunch came and I was on my way to Mari's for some lunch and I see her parents getting out of the car as I waved to them and they asked where I was going. I told them and they had their driver bring me over because they were going to be a while. I thanked them as I got in the car with Mari's school stuff.

      When I got there Mari was making my favorite sandwiches; she turned around as I walked in putting her stuff on the table and wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her lightly so I don't hurt her. She then leans up and gives me a delicate kiss and of course I kiss back.

Tom's POV: *ANOTHER SURPRISE*

      I walked with my wife into the school and right into the principal's office. "Oh, what a surprise Mr. Dupain and Mrs. Cheng please come and sit." Mr. Damocles says. We took a seat in front of his desk and I speak, "not a surprise at all seeing how my daughter got hurt on school grounds." I looked at him as he looks down and then back up at me.

      "Of course, Mr. Dupain and there will be punishment to the one who is responsible," Mr. Damocles announced confidently until Sabine says, "So what is Miss Bourgeois punishment for almost paralyzing our daughter?" That was when his face paled due to the fact she is the Mayor's daughter and some of the money they receive for the school comes from the Mayor.

      He began to sweat immensely; "Oh my what a terrible turn of events, It was Miss Chloe who did the wrongdoing." We were getting impatient while he was trying to stir us in a different direction. I slam my fist onto his desk, "ENOUGH YOU HEAR ME. YES THE MAYOR GIVES MONEY TO THE SCHOOL, AND YES HE IS AN IMPORTANT PARTICIPANT, BUT WE SPEND JUST AS MUCH AND IF NOT MORE MONEY TO THIS SCHOOL SO I SUGGEST YOU GET THE MAYOR ON THE PHONE TO COME HERE AND WE ALL DISCUSS A PLAN OF DISCIPLINE FOR CHLOE BOURGEOIS. OK, OK." He quickly nods his head as he calls up Mr. Bourgeois.

*Mr. Bourgeois arrives*

      Everyone was getting frustrated and no one could agree. Sabine then explains thoroughly, "We don't want Chloe to be expelled from school put we would like some valid discipline action to take place. You have to understand that you would want the same thing as us if it was your child that was hurting, Mr. Bourgeois. So I say she has a Month's worth of suspension and when she gets back to school 3 weeks if detention. Now that is compromising beyond what she truly deserves. Also an apology to my daughter from her would be suffice."

      Everyone finally agreed on Mrs. Cheng's arrangements; they all shook each others hands and were off. As Me and Sabine were walking out Mr. Bourgeois apologized to us as our car pulled up and Luka jumped out. Luka thanked us as he ran to class before he was tarty.

A/N: Also Next Chapter is most likely going to be the last due to this is getting to lengthy... Let me know if anyone wants a sequel to this book!!