I hear the elevator stop and the doors soon open after, making me rush out and run through the hallway. I reach her door and stop myself for a moment, all those bad thoughts from before going through my mind again. What is she already left? Or doesn't want to see me?

Don't be stupid Taehyung!

I unlock the door with the key hidden under the doormat and push it open slowly. I peek around the room but can't seem to spot Y/N anywhere. I fully open the door now and walk inside, taking a proper look around.

She isn't here.

How could I've been wrong? She always comes here when something is on her mind, why isn't she here now? I desperately look around the room, hoping she'll pop out of nowhere and love me like before but it's no use.

I sit down on the couch as all of my emotions finally start to come out. I put my head between my palms as I lean my elbows on my knees, letting the tears brimming in my eyes run down my cheeks.

I lost her. The one girl I love, the girl who was always able to be there for me and understand me, the girl I saw a future with, the girl I was chasing happiness with, is also the girl I lost.

Sadness was what I felt just a minute ago, right now it's being replaced with anger, pure anger. How could I be so stupid?? Why didn't I make her realise that she really is the only girl for me? Why did I even let a girl like Soyeon get in between us?

"AAAARRGH!!!" I scream as I throw my phone across the studio, panting in frustration.

I land on my knees and cry even louder. Absolutely pathetic. You don't deserve to cry, you don't deserve to be sad.

I look up as I try to see where I threw my phone and see it laying in the middle of the studio. I get up and hope it's not broken, although I know it most likely is. I spot it and it's cracked, but still working.

I glance up to where it was laying and see a painting still in progress. I walk up to it and look at it closely. It's a cherry blossom tree, just like the one in the schools gardens. A smile creeps up to my face as I stare at it, the good memories flashing by as I look at it's features.

It reminds me of the time I met her, when she comforted me in those gardens, when we cried in those gardens, when we drew each other and shared lunch. The good times, from the beginning to the end.

From the beginning to the end...

How can I give up?? I promised her I'll be there from the beginning until the end, and this most certainly isn't the end. I need to fight for her, I need to find her, and I know just where she might be right now.

I pick up my stuff as I make my way towards the door, giving the painting one last glance as I smile to myself.

I'm coming for you Y/N, I'll fight for you.

***

I reach the campus and rush towards the schools gardens, knowing after seeing her painting she'll be here. I enter the gardens and walk up towards the bench located at the back, the bench we always sat together.

And there she is, in her full glory, scribbling in her notebook just like the first time we met in these gardens. Her beauty as ethereal as always, her features as mesmerising as a goddess. She is absolutely beautiful.

I slowly walk up to her and wait for her to notice me. She stops drawing and looks around, knowing there is another presence her with her. Then her eyes lock with mine, staring deep into mine as she freezes in her spot.