***

We arrive and I can already hear the loud music without even spotting the house just yet, causing me to already grunt in annoyance.

"Cheer up Tae, with a few beers in you'll think you're living your best life" Jungkook states causing me to chuckle. He's probably right, I do not have a particular high alcohol tolerance.

We arrive in front of the door and just as we want to open it, Seokjin swings the door open whilst dragging Namjoon with him.

"You guys made it! I'm glad you're here" Seokjin says, hugging all of us. He is dressed in a pink suit and wearing a sparkly crown with some other decorations, what a diva.

"Thank god you guys made it, I was starting to get annoyed with all those bloody cheerleaders-" Namjoon says but Seokjin cuts him off.

"Remember, be nice!!" Seokjin says in a passive aggressive tone, causing all of us to laugh. He motions us inside and we hand him his gifts. As I give him mine his eyes widen.

"I can't believe you got me this Tae! It's amazing!" He says whilst looking at me like I was Santa.

"There is only one person we will be able to cook from the 'Cookbook for ultimate Diva's'" I state proudly.

"It's amazing, thank you so much!" He says whilst proudly putting it up front. He soon walks off greeting some other people. As he leaves my eyes scan the room for any sign of Y/N.

It seems like most people have already arrived and gotten drunk. Girls are dancing on the tables, people are smoking in the backyard and beeping is already happening in full competitive mode. I try to find Y/N but can't seem to spot her anywhere, including her friends. They must be late.

"You seem completely lost my brother" Hoseok says, appearing in front of my gaze. I flinch a little but soon chuckle at his all too accurate remark.

"I was just trying to find someone" I quickly say. He nods and hands me a beer of which I quickly take a sip.

"Is that specific person Y/N?" he asks me. I look at him slightly confused but he just laughs.

"Don't worry, I'm just playing with you, although I know for sure I'm right" He says whilst wiggling his eyebrows. I just sigh and take another sip of my beer, feeling the warmth growing inside of me.

"Come on, our captain obviously has to join beer pong right?" Hoseok asks whilst dragging me with him. Honestly, I'm not in the mood for beer pong at all but it will perhaps kill some time before Y/N gets here.

As I make it to the beer pong table, the entire team seems to be playing, getting along with each other. It puts a massive smile on my face, perhaps my little speech yesterday worked? Or is it the alcohol? Either way, it looks like things are finally getting back to normal.

That was until I notice Kai isn't here, odd, he loves this game and wouldn't miss it for anything. I scan the room and stretch myself out a little trying to see it I can spot him, but when I do I wish I didn't.

I spot Kai, but he is basically licking a girls face completely clean, disgusting. If this is how he expects to attract girls and keep them with him after a bit of intimate action he has a long way to go, who could possibly enjoy that?

As Kai parts ways with the girl I finally get a clear view of her, causing my blood to stop running for a second. It's Jennie.

I don't really know what to think for a moment. I certainly didn't expect to see Jennie and Kai snogging each others faces off tonight, especially after her tantrum in the hallway yesterday. Is this why Kai has been so upset with me lately? Does he like Jennie? Well I hope he does, otherwise why would you kiss someone like that? At a party where the entire school is going to see.