"I kind of caused a lot of tension within the team..." I started to explain.

"One of the players wasn't satisfied with the way I treated Jennie and started to make some comments about it at practice, others seemed to agree with him which made me feel like, well, shit" I say trying to be lighthearted about it.

"I didn't sleep well because of it and the tension still seemed to be there this morning... I haven't really felt upset out the break-up, but this morning it just became too much and I wondered if I made the right choice you know, since I wasn't feeling happy" I explained.

She looked at me and intertwined my hand with hers, causing me to blush. She's holding my hand, oh dear lord she's holding my hand! What do I do, this is not what I anticipated at all. I'm supposed to be a gentleman to her, but here she is comforting me. Okay Tae, stay calm.

"It's normal to be upset about these kind of things, they are supposed to be your friends but they turned their backs on you! Jennie forgave you right? It's her opinion about the break up that should matter to you, not the opinions of people who aren't involved in the first place" She explained.

"I understand you feel confused and conflicted, but they should not influence your decisions Tae... You are a grown man and perfectly capable of making your own, if they aren't happy with it or do not agree with you, don't concern yourself with it" She said with a soft smile.

She is right, completely right. I shouldn't concern myself with the opinions of others when the only one that really matters is my own. I smiled at her and she returned the smile. For a moment, we were just looking at each other in silence, holding each others hands and just enjoying each others company. This girl really is something, she seems so confident and strong, but sweet and caring at the same time. As I wanted to open my mouth, the waitress interrupted us.

"Here are your drinks!" She said in excitement. She carefully placed them down and moved her gaze to me. She looked at me and gave me an unreadable look, then, she smirked and stroked my shoulder. What?

"Sorry, there was a hair on your shoulder, let me remove it for you" She said in a seductive tone. I was feeling slightly uncomfortable and looked at Y/N, expecting to see a jealous face. But instead, the girl in front of me was trying to hold in her laughter, trying not to break right here in during this moment. I started to smirk as well, quickly covering my mouth to avoid laughing.

"There, you're all good! Let me know if you need anything else ~handsome" She said as she whispered the last part, but loud enough for Y/N to hear. When she finally left we couldn't hold it in anymore and bursted out laughing.

Y/N placed her head on the table, not being able to contain herself anymore as I was leaning back and holding my stomach. This was honestly not the outcome I expected, but I'll take it any day. Y/N leaned in and removed a hair from my shirt, still dying from laughter.

"She missed one handsome" She said as we bursted out in laughter once again. Once we were able to contain ourselves again I took a sip from my coffee as she took a bite from the cake.

"I actually expected you to be a bit jealous" I said as I placed my coffee cup down.

"Well, why should I be? You asked me to have coffee with you, not her, I don't expect you to change your mind that quickly" She said as she wiped her mouth. I smiled, feeling a refreshing sensation wash over me. Jennie would have left or gotten upset with me, but Y/N seems different. She just does not care about the opinions of others, she holds herself with a refreshing level of class and grace which makes her extremely attractive.

"Have you actually ever cared what anyone thinks of you?" I asked her curiously. She looks at me and seems to think about her answer.

"Well, if I don't care about the person in question, I don't care for their comments and opinions" She casually answers. But her smile fades as she seems to think of something.