"My face is right here, stop looking at my body like that you horny bastard" she said clearly annoyed. I frowned, usually, she would take the compliment and shower me with love and affection, but now something was clearly wrong. She seemed to notice my confused expression and scoffed again.

"Don't pretend like you're innocent Tae" she said in a 'as a matter of fact' way. My frown became even deeper than before. What on earth did I do again?

"I saw you looking at Soyeon after the game and just now" she said whilst looking at me like I killed her cat. Soyeon, her best friend, why on earth would u even look at her when I have Jennie right in front of me? She looked down at her feet before speaking.

"I know she's pretty, but you know how this makes me feel Tae" she said with a sad expression on her face. I know what this is about, she's feeling insecure again. Jennie has the tendency to feel insecure and worthless, whilst in reality she's beautiful. She constantly needs to be told she's beautiful and amazing, but even if I tell her it's not enough. When we first started dating, she was sweet and just a little bit insecure, but over the past year the issue has become worse and worse.

This is especially an issue when it comes to Soyeon. Jennie has two absolute best friends, Lisa and Soyeon. Lisa tends to be nice and keeps more to herself whilst Soyeon always fights to be the center of attention. Soyeon makes her feel insecure and down, something I hate but have never expressed. She tends to tell Jennie how she needs to be careful since I'm wanted by every girl at University and they would do anything to take me from her. In reality, I just think she wants me for herself, but I just brush it off. This is especially not the night to be thinking about these kind of issues since I really just want to enjoy myself.

"Just stop thinking about Soyeon for once and try to enjoy yourself, you look beautiful" I said in a slightly annoyed tone, wanting to get this over with.

"But you're not denying she looks pretty?" She said. I groaned, wanting to get out of this pointless discussion. I care about Jennie, but at moments like these she really gets on my nerves. Just then I feel a arm swoop around my shoulder.

"Dude, time for a toast!! You need to speech remember?" Jungkook said, being my guardian angel.

"Jungkook we're in the middle of something here and-" Jennie says but he cuts her off.

"Too bad sweetie, we need our chief, let's go" he said, dragging me away from her. I whispered a quick thankyou to him and he nodded. He always knows what I need, no matter what situation. He's truly the best.
I lift myself up on one of the tables and shout, getting everyone's attention.

"My dear teammates and everyone gathered here tonight. Today, we barely escaped our demise, winning one of the most important games of the season" I said causing everyone to cheer.

"We noticed from the start that it wasn't going to be an easy match. We had to work hard and play hard to get this result. But here we are, celebrating our victory!" I said, earning another cheer from the crowd.

"I'm proud of everyone and their hard work today, the teammates, cheerleaders and supporters, we are one and are on the road to become champions!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. Everyone started slamming their glasses on the tables, roaring and cheering. I got off the table and hugged my teammates, getting ready for a round of beer pong.

"Tae, we need more beer, mind doing the next round?" Jimin asked me. I nodded and slapped his shoulder, earning a chuckle from him. I made my way towards the bar and got out my money. I quickly spotted Yoongi, the bar owner, and he walked up to me.

"What can I do for you captain? Congrats on the win today by the way" he casually said whilst leaning back. I chuckled at this guys behavior. He became the owner of this bar a few years ago and it's the one and only place we go to after practice and a match.