Intro

Kim Taehyung is the University's heartthrob. Captain and star player of the soccer team, too many friends to count and dating the queen of the school, he has it all. But is it all worth it? Is he truly happy with everything he has? Or is there something missing? Taehyung thought he had it all, until he met one specific girl who changed everything.

***

This book is written by BANGTARIFICS.

The storyline for this book was fully established by the author her/himself. If you notice any similarities, please be aware that it was not the intention to copy any stories or ideas. If inspiration was drawn from a movie or author, it will be mentioned.

During this story, you might come across some adult content. This will only be a small portion (max 1 chapter) and will be mentioned before the reader proceeds to read.

The characters in the story are used for fictional purposes only and do not reflect the real life idols of which the names were used for the development of the story line. Please understand this and do not feel offended when and idol you like is used in a perspective that might not be of your liking. I love each and every idol used in this story, which is why they were used in the first place.

Please let me know if I made any spelling or grammar mistakes in the story. I hate it when I notice them in other stories and brings me out of focus whilst reading. Other than that, I love to read your thoughts and opinions!
Please share them with me.

***

Main Characters

Kim Taehyung
soccer captain of the university team. Popular guy in school and worshipped by everybody. Studies sports science but always wanted to study arts. Feels pressure from family and friends, especially his girlfriend.

Y/N
arts and literature student who helps her brother Yoongi at his bar from time to time. Keeps to herself and tends to be quite savage. Liked by a lot of people but keeps her walls up since she doesn't want anyone to get close. Knows about Taehyung but has never engaged with him since it's not her crowd, just like everything that has something to do with soccer.

Jeon Jungkook
Taehyungs best friend, tends to keep Taehyung sane and hates Jennie, Taehyung's girlfriend. Soccer player as well and Taehyung's roommate. Studies sports science with Taehyung.

Park Jimin
Taehyung's best friend along with Jungkook and his roommate. Likes to sleep around and part of the soccer team as well. Studies performing arts and dance with Hoseok.

Kim Jennie
Taehyung's girlfriend. Captain of the cheerleading team and studies business. Most popular girl in school.

Jung Hoseok
Taehyung's teammate and friend. Funny one of the team and keeps the spirit going. Studies performing arts and dance.

Kim Namjoon
Taehyung's teammate and studies international law. Is one of the top students in the uni.

Kim Seokjin
Namjoons boyfriend and Taehyung's friend. Is friends with Yoongi and knows
Y/N as well, but not very well. Studies food and business and tends to help out at Yoongi's bar as well.

Min Yoongi
Y/N's older brother. Dropped out of school to persuade his dream and open his own bar and restaurant. On soccer nights, he asks Y/N and Seokjin to help around in the kitchen and behind the bar. Is extremely protective over
Y/N and would do anything for her. Never liked her boyfriends.

Jeon Soyeon
Jennies best friend. Studies business and acts even more entitled than anyone in school. Sleeps around and gets jealous of other girls. Likes to stir things up.

Lisa Manoban
Jennies other best friend, more the shy one. She seems nice, but is mostly uninterested in people. Studies performing arts and dance and is friendly with Hoseok and Jimin.

Ahn Hyejin (hwasa)
Y/N's best friend and roommate. Studies business and is a hard worker, but funny and outgoing as well. Works in the kitchen at Yoongi's bar from time to time. 

Lee Sunmi
Y/N's other best friend and roommate. Is more like Y/N and does not care about school. She hates everything that has something to do with soccer and all of the people involved. Loves Y/N and would do anything for her. Studies arts and literature as well.

Sub Characters
Kai: soccer player
Baekhyun: soccer player
Jackson: soccer player
Mark: soccer player
Chanyeol: soccer player
Chen: soccer player
Nayeon: Y/N's classmate
Tzuyu: Y/N's classmate