▪︎ You're back ▪︎

After Hogwarts ended, first thing Draco did was go and finally see his mother. He went with Astoria to her house and saw his mother in a living room sitting with Astoria's parents drinking tea and talking.

He lost his voice when he saw her.

"Mother?" He gasped for air.

"Draco? Oh my Merlin!" She got on her legs and hugged her only son. Only family she had now in her life.
She kissed his forehead.

"You don't know how much happy I am to see you alive!" He said and pulled away.

"Me too! I heard what happened with your father at Hogwarts! Are you and your friends okay?"

"We are okay!"

"And I also heard you found a new person in your life, is that true?"

Draco turned to Astoria.

"Did you told her?"

"No, I maybe sent a letter to tell everything it's fine and accidentally slipped you and Hermione in it!" She chuckled.

"So Hermione Granger stole your heart I see." Narcissa giggled.

"Yes mother she did, but that's not important anymore, because she left."

"Where did she go?"

"She moved to Beauxbaton 4 years ago soon, but she came this year to Hogwarts because of the Triwizard tournament."

"Why did she moved?"

Draco was emeberassed to say the first reason, so he told her the 2nd one.

"Her parents died in a car crash, so she had no one to take care for her here in England, but then her aunt wanted to adopt her, but she lives in France. So she moved there and went to Beauxbaton."

"I didn't know that..." Astoria whimpered.

"But it's fine, we promised each other we will see one day after graduation." Said Draco happily.

"That's my boy."

"Wait, where are we gonna stay? I mean our manor is in the mess and almost burned down." Draco whined.

"You can stay here if you like?" Astoria suggested.

"Or maybe you can come with us to the burrow?" Hand touched Draco's shoulder. That was Pansy standing there with Ginny and Blaise.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"Ginny invited us to stay at her place over the summer and..." Pansy started.

"...I wanted you to know that you are very welcome to stay too, you can bring your mother too!" Ginny finished.

Draco looked over at his mother.

"Mom, what do you say?" He asked her happily.

"I don't know, your house will be too full with us..." said Narcissa biting her lip.

Ginny just laughed.