▪︎ Picking the dress ▪︎

As the December got closer, so did the days til the Yule-ball. Hermione's friends came up to her to ask to go and find the dresses for the ball.

"Hermione, nous allons récupérer nos robes, tu veux venir avec nous?" (Hermione, we are going to pick up our dresses, do you want to come with us) said one of her friends.

"Merci, mais non merci, je vais avec Ginny et Pansy choisir nos robes chez Madam Malkins" (thank you, but no thank you, I'm going with Ginny and Pansy to choose our dresses at Madam Malkins) Hermione said.

"Hermione, tu comprends question tu n'es plus l'un d'eux(Hermione, do you understand that you are not longer one of them?)

"je sais, mais..."(I know, but...) said Hermione with a sad voice.

"vous êtes l'un d'entre nous, alors agissez comme ça"(you are one of us, so act like that." Said one of them and they walked away, leaving Hermione sad and looking down.

"Hey, you ready to go to choose our dresses?" Said Ginny who came beside her with Pansy.

"I am, let's go..." Said Hermione

After about 2 hours of travelling from Hogwarts to Diagon alley, they were finally at a Madam Malkin's shop. While Ginny was looking at some light green dress that had pink roses on in, Pansy decided to talk to Hermione.

"C'mon tell, me what did those Beauxbatons hoes told you?"

"The didn't told me anything..." Hermione lied.

"I saw them talking to you on that god damn french, telling you something that didn't seemed nice! Tell me..."

Hermione was quiet for a few seconds.

"Well...they asked me to and pick up the dresses that we were supouse to wear at a ball, but then I  told them that I am going with you and Ginny to choose our dresses at Madam Malkin's amd they told me that I am not longer one of you guys, I am part of them now and that i should act like that..."

"They said that?! I'm gonna smack their faces. They don't have right to tell you that. Eventough you are a Beauxbatons now, a part of Hogwarts still lives in you, don't forget that!"

"Thanks Pansy, I kinda like this side of yours"

"Thanks, me too!" They laughed.

After hours of looking for a perfect dress, they finally choose their dresses. Ginny picked the very light purple, off shoulder dress, made out of silk, that had a flower patterns on the edges of the dress and she picked the silver glittery belt to tie it around her waist. Pansy picked the dress that had short sleeve off shoulder, top part grey and the rest of the dress was pale pink, made out of satin, decorated with peaces of tulle. However, Hermione didn't found anything.

"Mione, you didn't found a dress that you liked?" Ginny asked her.

"No, I don't think there is something that suits me..." Hermione said.

"Hey miss, I have one more dress in the sewing room that you might like, you wanna see it?" Old madam Malkin asked Hermione.

"Sure, madam..." Hermione nodded.

Hermione, Ginny and Pansy followed madam Malkin in her sewing room, which revealed a beautiful periwinkle dress.

"That's the one..." they said it together.