▪︎ Then if it's not friendship, what is it? ▪︎

After they ate, they dressed up. Hermione went out of the room and Draco stayed so that he can wake up Pansy and Blaise. Hermione walked away to the great hall still in the clothes that Ginny gave her. When she walked in she saw her friends at Ravenclaw table, inviting her to sit, but she sat down beside Ginny.

"Just so you know, I will need that clothes back you know!" Said Ginny.

"I will gonna return it to you later, or maybe not, beacuse I will kill you!" Hermione screamed.

"What did I do now?"

"You left me yesterday at a party with Draco and I slept in his bed?!"

"Well...he wasn't in the bed!"

"Yes he was!"

"Was it good?!" Ginny laughed.

"No...shut up. We didn't do anything  we just slept together, that's all!"

"How did that happened?"

"He told me that I told him to sleep with me in bed, beacuse I didn't wanted him to complain to me that he had to sleep on the floor because of me!"

"Well...that was nice of you! That you cared about him!"

"I only said did that, because I was drunk!"

"So if you weren't drunk you wouldn't do it?"

"No...I mean...I don't know"

"Oh my gosh Mione, you totally have crush on him. You need a ship name...Herco, Heraco...no I have one! DRAMIONE!!!"

"Can you calm down, please! And shut up, I don't have a crush on him and I never did. We were just friends and even now we are, that's all."

"Well...his acting towards you doesn't seem like what friends do?"

"Then if it's not friendship, what is it?"

"Love!"
Hermione looked down.

"Can we please go, so I can give you this clothes back and take mine?"

"Sure..."

They went to the Ginny's room. Hermione dressed up back im her grey tracksuit and pulled her hair in a ponytail. She tought about what Ginny told her

"Can it be? That I am really liking Draco? I mean we are only friends, we were always friends. There was nothing special going on between us. We never 'cliked', I know that he is really handsome and everything but there can't be something between us. Oh my god, I just said that he is handsome, what if i really like him. No, i can't do that again..." she tought to herself while grabbing her crystal of memories in her hand.

.....
Can you believe that I published 3 parts today?😂