▪︎ Just beauty ▪︎

After their visit, Hermione stayed in the hospital for 3 more weeks. When she got back to Hogwarts she still had a bandage around the hand that the nurse told them to not look at.

Eventough her hands were healed and she didn't had any injuries, she was still wearing the bandage, she never took it off.

As Dumbledore mentioned, the final task was going to be hold on 24th of June, until then, Hermione could recover in proper way.

"Mione, do you want to come to the my room with me and Pansy? We are having a girls night!" Ginny asked Hermione as she was walking down the hall.

"I'm not sure Ginny, I am supouse to be in peace and finish my healing
process. The final task is in 3 weeks and I need to be healthy till then."

"C'mon, what is the best way to speed up the healing than hanging out with your friends? Please, we won't torture you!"

They both laughed.

"Okay, I'll maybe come..." said Hermione.

"Not maybe, you will...see ya later!" Said Ginny and walked away.

Hermione turned around to leave, but then she bumped into Draco.

"Oh...hey Draco, how are you?" She felt awkward.

"I'm good thanks and how are you?"

"Good as I can be, I am still in a healing process.

"Hey do you want to go and have some fun?"

"What do you mean?" She giggled.

"I'll show you..." he grabbed her hand ran away.

When they got to exit doors of the hall  he stopped walking.

"Okay, close your eyes" he said it.

"What?! No I'm not closing my eyes, I will fall"

"I'll carry you on my back, don't worry, just close your eyes please."

She hesitated for a moment, but then she climbed on his back and closed her eyes.

He started walking with Hermione on his back. When they got to the place he asked her..." Are your eyes closed?"

"They are..." she said annoyingly.
He placed her from his back on something that was little more comfortable, but not too comfortable.

He sat on that too.

"Hold my waist!" He said it

"What? Why?" She asked with her eyes still closed.

"Do you trust me?" He said words that reminded from the movie Titanic that she watched in the common room. Jack asked Rose if she trusts him and he was holding her on the top of the ship.

Hermione was about to say no, but then she remembered...If Rose could trust Jack, why shouldn't I?

She held his waist strongly. After a few moments he asked her again.

"Are your eyes closed?"

"Yes..." she giggled.

"Okay, you can open them!"