▪︎ Wait, i'm your friend ▪︎

"C'mon let's go somewhere else..." said Draco while getting up on his legs.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Somewhere private..." he said and took her hand. They appaerated on the Draco's room. Luckily, Blaise was not there.

He locked the doors of the room. He walked towards her again and they started kissing again.

"Draco...I....I want...you" she said it while breaking apart between the kisses and unbuttoning his shirt.

"I'm yours..." he threw her on the bed and layed on top of her.

She unbuttoned her shirt too, leaving him see just her white bra. He started kissing her on the neck and began going down there while she was moaning.

~~~

Meanwhile, outside from the room, there was Blaise sitting on the floor leaned on the doors.

"What do you think you're doing on the floor?" Pansy asked him as soon as she saw him.

"And what do you think? Draco is inside!"

"So?"

"He is not alone!"

Pansy pushed Blaise from the door under a second to look trough the keyhole.

She didn't saw anything, but some clothes laying on the floor. She recognized Hermione's black shoes and her pink shirt.

She sat on the floor beside Blaise with an excitement.

"Blaise, he is in there with Hermione!"

"No shit Sherlock, I tought he was in there with your mom!"

She punched his shoulder.

"Wait, what if Astoria saw them?" Pansy asked.

"No worries, she is in the detention whole day. She won't be here till midnight."

Pansy checked the time on her watch.

"I need to go. Ginny, Hermione and I were supouse to have a girls night today, but Hermione is busy, so... more butterbeer for me!"

Just about when she started getting up he grabbed her hand.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked, sounding serious.

"Uhm okay..." Pansy sat on the floor again.

"Do you remember what Ginny told us few weeks ago?" He asked her.

"When you two are gonna have a true love, you are gonna understand that. Since you don't fell that now, you can't..." Pansy tought to herself.

"Yes I do, what's with that?" She responded.

"Do you think, I mean...do you love me?"

"I...I don't know, do you love me?"

"I dunno..."

Pansy got up on her feet and walked away. Blaise followed her.

She stopped walking when they entered her room.

"Blaise, why are we even together? If we don't love each other, why are we wasting our time?"