▪︎ Why did you left me ▪︎

Another day, you couldn't find area of the castle that wasn't decorated in red hearts, cupids and all of that kind of stuff. While some Hogwarts students were snoging, some of them were looking at them in disgust.

Probably because they tought it was inappropriate to do that in hallways or just because they are single.

The night was getting closer, Hermione and Draco both started getting ready for a trap that Ginny and Pansy setted up. They should've probably told them to dress nice, because they weren't wearing something that you would wear on a date.

Draco was wearing black jeans, a green shirt and had a jean jacket over it. He messed his hair up a little bit and putted on a grey beanie.

Hermiome was wearing a blue jeans, nude pink hoodie and had her hair down. She got outside of the castle and started walking towards black lake. The sky was getting darker. She made it to the lake, but there she didn't saw Ginny. She just saw a little tent that was glowing under the tree.

She didn't look inside, because she was scared of what she will might see.

Out of the sudden Draco was standing there with her.

"What are you doing here?" Hermione asked.

"What are you doing here? I am supouse to met here with Pansy?"
Said Draco.

"Well... I am supouse to met here with Ginny. She had to tell me a something important."

Out of the sudden a blue figure started getting closer to them. It was a patronus in a shape of the horse. They heard a voice coming out of it. It was delivering them a message from Ginny.

"Hermione, Draco, I hope you are both here or else I will humiliate myself in front of somebody else. If you are listening to this, we're sorry. Me and Pansy planned out this little date, so that you two can enjoy for the last time before Hermione goes back to the Beauxbaton at the end of the year. We setted up this tent and putted everything you need to enjoy your night. Don't be mad please. Have a fun one" the patrouns vanished.

"Pansy.is.so.fucking.dead" Draco said.

"Same for the Ginny...well...they did their best for this..." said Hermione

"Do you want to go in?"

"Sure Draco..." they spread the tent doors and saw a lot of blankets and pillows covering it. There were also some light hanged on the top of the tent. There were some food and drinks.

"Well...they didn't do their best for the food" said Draco pointing out the bread slices and butter. Hermione laughed.

"I think it's perfect..." said Hermione tucking herself in a blanket. Draco sat next to her, tucking himself too. She leaned on his chest and he placed his hand around her. He grabbed two mugs of cocoa and offered one to her. After about 2 hours they spent a beautiful night, but they didn't want to go back.

"Happy valentines day Dray!" She said.

"Happy valentines day Mia!" He said giving her kiss on a cheek.

"Mia, I want to ask you something. Something that's very important to me!"

"Okay...go on."

He sat up straight.

"Why did you left? Why did you left me?" Draco asked while rubbing fingers through her hair

She looked down.

"I had to. I couldn't take it anymore..." Hermione answered while holding his hand that was going through her hair.

"I don't understand, please tell me..."

"I need to go..." Draco pulled her, holding her as tight as he can.

"No, I will not let you go. I was living in a dark for too long, until I saw you coming again. I felt happines coming back to me again. I felt the love that we had. I have come too far, for you not telling me the reason..."

Hermione started crying. She was looking him in his eyes.

"FINE! YOU WANNA KNOW A REASSON! IT'S YOU!" She screamed through her tears.

"What? I am the reason you left? How?"

"It was you and Astoria. When you started dating in your 3rd year, I felt like someone just shoot me in the heart. I couldn't watch you two being together. She would always start crawling on you whenever I was around. I couldn't take it anymore. So I decided it will be best for everyone if I leave! I wrote a letter to Dumbledore that I want to change school and he gave me the permission. I knew it was cruel from me to not tell you that, but you deserved it. After you have done to me!"

"I did what to you? I don't understand! I started dating Astoria!?"

"Yes that..."

"Why would that made you leave!"

She pulled him in a tight hug. Her tears were dripping on his jacket.

"Because I love you Draco, i love you. I want to be with you and noone else. I want you to hold me for the rest of my life. I want to wake up everyday knowing that you love me..."

"Mia..." he hugged her even tighter. He pulled away. He placed hands on her cheeks and wiped away the tears.

"Draco...I don't wanna go back to the Beauxbaton, for the last 3 years I felt like that was my home, but I was wrong. For the last few months I realised that this is my real home. With Ginny, Harry, Ron, Pansy, somehow Blaise and you!"

He let down a tear. He pulled her closer to his chest, brushed her hair with his hand , he touched her lips with his fingers. She placed her hand on his cheek.

"I love you too Mia..." he gently placed his lips on hers. She wrapped her hands around his. She went with her fingers through his hair.

They fell on the ground and he started kissing her neck. He got lost.

In her eyes, her hair, her smile, her scent and she was hypnotize by his grey eyes and his body.