▪︎ What is happines worth to me if you are not with me ▪︎

[Flashback]

As the train vanished from the station so did Hermione. She appaerated in a forest of Dean. She was wondering, where she could find Lucius?

She tought that the manor would be the best idea. She was travelling almost 3 days. She didn't had any food or water, so she was drinking water that she made with her wand and she was eating little piece of the sandwich that miss Weasley made her.

After 3 days, she was finally where she surley didn't want to be, but she had to, at a Malfoy manor.

She was staring at a house for a little while trying to pluck up all courage to go inside and face the unexpected.

She got in the house, with her wand tip glowing. It seemed like no one was living there.

There was dust everywhere, broken chairs and tables, even some mirrors.
The spiders and rats were running around. She heard a moan coming from the big hall.

She walked in and saw Draco in the corner, chained up....

[End of the Flashback]

"Wait a minute? Draco was at a Hogwarts the whole time, how could you saw him?" Ginny interrupted.

"Can you let me finish..."  Hemione coughed and immediately tried to reach for something "...bucket, bucket, bucket!"

Blaise handed her the bucket in which she coughed a little splash of blood.

"Sorry, it can happen sometimes..."

[Flashback, again...]

She walked in and saw Draco in the corner, chained up.

"Draco! Oh my god, did Lucius did that?" She ran up to him to help him, but when she came there, Draco turned into a smoke.

Suddenly she heard a cold laugh behind her. She didn't dare to look.

"I thought you are gonna come Narcissa when you hear that your son is in danger! You're so stupid, I hope you're ready for revenge..." said the voice.

Hermione turned around and saw Lucius Malfoy, pointing his wand at her. He was in shock when he saw her.

"Wait? You're not Naricssa? Where is she?" Lucius screamed.

Hermione didn't said a word, she just shot a spell at him.

"Stupid mudblood, that was the most idiotic thing that you could have done...Expelliarmus!"

Hermione's wand swoshed from her hand into Lucius' hand.

"Why did you show up?" He asked her.

"I want...I want to stop you from trying to kill your wife, so that she and Draco could be happy again!"

"Why would you care for Draco's or Narcissa's happines? Who are you to them? You are nothing!"

"Maybe I am nothing, but Draco is something to me and I won't let you ruin his life because you are just a filthy father that is not capable of taking care for his family! No wonder Narcissa left you..."

"That's enough...CRUCIO!"

Hermione fall onto the floor, clenching and screaming in pain. She felt like every bone in her body is cracking.

"Please, stop, stop...STOP!!!" she was screaming.

"Make me if you can mudblood! CRUCIO"

More pain has gone throug her head and body. She started to feel like her organs were bleeding.

He was torturing her for almost half an hour, when she closed her eyes and stoped screaming he stopped.

He tought she was dead, that was almost  true. She wasn't breathing and she didn't moved for even an inch.

[End of the Flashback]

"What happened to you then?" Pansy asked.

"I don't remember, they told me that one witch found me laying in the forest."

Draco kicked the wall hard.
"I can't believe he did that to you! I'm gonna kill him, when I find him."

"Draco...please calm down, it's okay." Said Hermione moaning.

"No Hermione, it's not okay! You're the living proof that everything is not okay!" Draco yelled.

"Guys, can you leave me alone, so that I can talk to Draco?" Hermione asked them.

They walked out under a 1 second.
Draco sat on the chair beside her bed and touched her wounded hand.

"You knew about my mother didn't you?" He asked her.

She noded her head.

"Why didn't you tell me that you know? Maybe anything of this wouldn't happen?"

"I...I wanted to H-help you and your mother. I was just trying to... make you happy again..." she groaned in pain again.

"You think seeing you here almost killed makes me happy?! Hermione, you could have died?"

"It would be worth it if I killed him too, so that you can be happy again."

"What is happines worth to me if you are not with me?"

He lifted her hand to his mouth and kissed it.

"I love you Hermione and I don't want to lose you because you were trying to defeat my lunatic father."

"I love you too Draco..."

He took out and placed a little crystal in her hand.

"I kept it..." he said with a smile.

"And I am glad that you did..." she smiled back.