▪︎ I will try to save her ▪︎

The second task has ended, Ginny, Pansy and Miroslav were freezing on the cold wind, so were Hermione, Draco and Daniel.

"You were great Draco, so were you Hermione!" Said Blaise giving Pansy another towel.

"How long did it take you to find me, I felt like I was dying..." Ginny complained.

"You think it was easy for me..." Hermione screamed back.

"Let's get you to a warm place."said Harry while lifting Ginny up in his hands.

"Thank you Harry, I don't think I can feel my feet..." said Ginny.

"Hey Hermione, we six year Gryffindors are having a movie night tonight, wanna come?" Ron asked Hermione.

"Movie night? How can you guys watch..."

"Harry brought the film projector from the Durselys, that was on the attic and we setted up a white movie screen."

"Cool, I'll come...what movie are we watching?"

"He brought a film called Titanic? I don't know what's it about?"

"Oh I have seen the trailer during my holidays in London. It's a romantic movie apparently, about love story of a girl named Rose and guy named Jack and I think he brought it just because of Ginny..."

"Great..." he said sarcastically. She laughed.

"I'm gonna go, I need to dry and warm myself! See ya tonight..."

....

In the Gryffindor rooms, was a big rush. Dean and Seamus were setting the couch and beanbags on the right position.

Parvati brought blankets and pillows for everyone and Padma was turning the pieces of corn into a popcorn.

There were a six bowls in total, because that movie is gonna last 4 hours.

Lavander has brought the drinks and Neville brought tissues for the girls.

Harry was setting the movie on the projector.

Everyone was in there pyjamas and Ron came outside of the room to see if Hermione came. She was there, also in her pyjama and her robe.

"Thank you for coming Mione." Said Ron.

"Thank you for inviting me to watch a movie with you, at all."

Everyone sat down. Ginny, Harry, Neville and Lavander sat on the couch. Ginny was hugged in Harry's arms.

Hermione and Ron sat on the large beanbag that was in front of the couch.

Parvati and Padma sat on the another and Dean and Seamus on the another one.

Everyone took the popcorn bowl for two people. They covered themselves in blankets. The movie started.

"Finally, after 2 freaking hours they are together! How long did it take them?!" Ginny complained.

"That's so romantic..." Lavander grabbed a tissue.

"Oh my good Lavander, can you watch a two people being in love and not cry your ass out?" Seamus laughed and Lavander threw a tissue box at him "Hey, that hurt!"

"Oh my god Seamus, can you be hitted and not cry like a 3 year old?" Lavander said back.

Hermione was massaging her neck. Ron turned to her.

"You alright?" Ron asked her.

"Yes, I just have a little neck pain." Said Hermione.

"You can lean you head on my shoulder, maybe it will be easier for you?"

Hermione placed her head on his shoulder. "Yes, it's easier..."

After an hour and half, they got on the scene where Jack and Rose were together in the ocean. The girls were crying so hard and boys didn't want to show any emotion.

After 30 minutes the movie was over.
The girls were still crying and Neville also let down few tears.

"I should go back..." said Hermione, putting on her robe.

"Do you want me to accompany you till your room?" Ron asked.

"Oh no need. I can go by myself."

Hermione went out of the common room and started walking to her room. In the hallway she heard a sound, that seemed like...snoring? She looked at corner and saw Draco sleeping there.

He probably wanted some little time from Astoria, but it seemed he slept when he was hiding.

Hermione saw he was forming himself into a ball out of freezing. She took off her robe and covered Draco with it.

She kissed her finger and placed them on his lips.

"Don't worry Draco. I will try to save her...I promise" she whispered and walked away.