▪︎ You'll have to fight her ▪︎

As the time passed, so did the Draco's chance to be alone with Hermione and talk to her. She would always be with her friends from school walking down the hallways, wondering and remembering old memories that she made there.  She was enjoying the food again that they served, she loved seeing all first-year happy and excited that they are here, most of all...she loved that she saw all of the people she missed. It's been almost 2 months since she came and her promise that she will talk to Draco didn't come true. Tomorrows day was Hallow'en and the day the champions will be selected. She felt a sick, probably beacuse of an excitement. That day, as she was walking down the hall (all by herself at some point...) someone grabbed her waist.

"I think you owe me something..."
Said the voice behind her. Hermione quickly turned around and punched the person in face. She regretted it immediately. That was Draco's voice.

"Oh my gosh Draco, I'm so sorry, I I didn't want to. What a bloody hell do you think you're doing!? You scared 'merde' out of me!" She said breathing fastly.

"I scared what out of you?" He said while holding his nose.

"You scared crap out of me"

"And why did you do that? That punch in the 3rd year was enough for me!"

"You deserve that punch, just like this one right now! And excuse me, what do I owe you?"

"A conversation, from about 2 months now...c'mon let's go somewhere else..." He took her hand but she tried to pull away.

"No Draco, I need to go and met with Camille and Adele..."

"Camille and Adele can wait! They can see you everyday and I can't..."

They walked away, while holding hands. As they were approaching the astronomy tower Hermione let go off his hand. When they came in he started looking around for something, while Hermione was looking at a sky.

"What are you looking for?" She said with a bit of laugh.

"Ah...there it is" he took a black box that was covered in dust. He wiped of the box and offered it to her

"What is that?!" She asked.

"Open it and see..." he said.

Hermione opened the box which revealed a dozen of stuff. From photographs to little objects.

"Draco...you seriously kept all of our photographs and stuff that we found together?"

"I couldn't throw it! I wanted, but when I heard that you moved away I couldn't let go of memories..."

[Flashback]

"Hello and welcome to the another magical year at Hogwarts and to all first year students, welcome to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Before we start with a feast I want to say something, which will might be a shock to some of the students, especially to the mr. Harry Potter and mr. Ron Weasley, because..." Dumbledore started his speech.

Ron and Harry looked scared and Draco laughed at them.

"...our student, named Hermione Granger is not with us anymore!"