▪︎ Draco, don't leave me ▪︎

Another day, Dumbledore and other headmasters called the champions so that they can tell them about the 1st task a little bit. At the end, when everyone was leaving, Hermione opened the door and a bunch of Hogwarts student fell down. There were Pansy, Blaise, Daphne, Harry, Ron and Ginny.

"What are you all guys doing here?" Draco asked as all of them started getting up.

"Isn't it obvious you prick, we want to hear what will be your first task!" Ron said. Hermione giggled when Ron called him like that.

"So what is first task gonna be about?" Harry asked.

"Four elements" Hermione said.
"We neitehr don't know what is gonna happen, they just told us we are gonna have to face 4 elements on the dangerous way."

"Well...that won't help neither of you three! What are you gonna do?" Daphne asked.

"We are gonna have to wait and see!" Daniel said.

"C'mon guys, you are gonna get your asses burned up!" Blaise said.

"Blaise, your saracasam and jokes are not helping now!"Draco yelled.

Tomorrow day the first task took place. It was November 24th. The whole school was out and sitting in the auditorium. Draco was already in the room for champions to get ready. Hermione just walked in dressed up in black pants, light blue bomber jacket and had her hair in a tight ponytail. She stood next to him.

"You ready?" She asked him.

"How ready can I be! You?"

"Nervous, but ready..." she pulled him in a hug and let down a one drop of tear.

"Be careful Draco, I don't want anything to happen to you"
He hold her tighter.

"You be careful too!" He said.
In that moment Dumbledore and other headmaster walked in.

"Okay champions are you ready!?" Dumbledore asked them excidetly.

"Good luck to all of you"

The three of them entered the a ring. It was dark and nobody could see anything. Out of the sudden, a bit of light appeared at the end of the ring which revealed a huge door. They tried to run to the door to go through, but a giant creature blocked the way. It was a massive dragon, 50ft big, spreading fire all over the ring. Hermione, Draco and Daniel run away and hide behind a rock. All was clear now, the first element they will have to defeat was fire, which was represented by a dragon.

"WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!?!" Hermione screamed to them, because there was so much noise.

"I THINK I HAVE AN IDEA!!!" Daniel screamed. He took out his wand and made a little baby dragon, but that was illusion.

"YOU'RE KIDDING ME NOW RIGHT? WE HAVE TO ESCAPE THIS DRAGON RIGHT THERE AND NOW YOU MAKE ANOTHER THAT WILL LEAD THAT THING TO US!" Draco screamed. Daniel ignored him. He let the illusion of baby dragon to fly away. Out of the sudden the massive beast stopped blowing fire and started following the illusion of the baby dragon.

"That was smart Daniel! C'mon let's go, fast!" Hermione said. They walked beside the dragon safe and entered the another room which revealed the giant pool of lake-water. They looked better in it and saw a dozens of Grindylows. Next element that they had to fight is water.
One of the grindylows almost catched Draco's leg, but Hermione pulled him back.

"Thanks! What are we gonna do?" Draco said. Hermione pulled out her wand and made a bridge that was made out of the seaweed that was in the water. They started walking across the water, but it didn't looked easy how it seemed. Hermione was walking behind them. Daniel has almost to an end of the bridge, bit then a big grindylow pulled Hermione through the hole. She screamed.
Draco turned around and saw Hermione trying to escape.

"HERMIONE!!!" He run to her and tried to pull her up.

"DRACO, DON'T LEAVE ME!"

"NEVER..."

The grindylow was stronger and pulled her in the water.

"HERMIONE..." Draco screamed.