▪︎ Crystal's of memories ▪︎

Hermione looked at Draco and her jaw dropped. She was looking at him like she saw a love of her life. She was just staring at him, so did he. She was scratching her hand and he was going through his hair like a shy boy on his first day of school.

"Okay, guys let's leave a lovebirds alone!" Said Blaise trying to hold his breath.

"Can you shut up you son of a Murtlap?!" Draco cursed. Hermione giggled. Everyone left a courtyard

"Wow, I can't believe it's actually you! Here again..." Draco said while his heart was bumping so hard.

"I know I was surprised too, when I heard we are going here!" Hermione said nervously.

"...to be honest, I was kinda scared to come here."

"Why?"

"I knew when I am gonna come here, I'm gonna met your eyes again, Ron's eyes and everyone else's eyes and I knew I would be ashamed beacuse Ieft and...ugh. This all is too much!"

"You were scared to see everyone else again or you were scared to see 'me' again?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't you remember how we used to hang out, maybe you were scared
to face me again and talk to me?"

Hermione looked down.

"You forgot about me?"

Hermione took her little bag and pulled out a small crystal and showed it to Draco

[Flashabck]

It was almost a end of Draco and Hermione 3 year at Hogwarts and they were jumpin around beside the lake. She fell on top of him. They laughed. Draco turned his head and saw a little sack.

"Hey look what I found..." they got up. Hermione was taking a dirt of her uniform. Draco opened the sack which two crystals size of an walnut.

"Crystal's...what does it say on the other side?" Hermione took the sack and read the little label that was attached to it.

Crystal's of memories

Whoever possesses this crystal can put a most beautiful memory in it and can watch them anytime they want.

Side effects: You might feel a little headache after you put a memory in it, but it will pass. If it doesn't pass talk to your Wizarding doctor at St. Mungos.

"That's pretty cool..." Draco said.

"There is more..." Hermione cut him off

This Crystal's can also change colors according to how much person is in love with a person that it shared a crystal with. You can find a love meter inside of the sack.

Warning: this is not a toy!

Draco took out the crystal's and give one to the Hermione.

"Why are you giving this to me? You found that?" Hermione said.

"They are two crystal's, one can be for me and other for you!"

"No, I can't take that..."

"I want you to have one, that way when you look at it, you will remeber me."

Hermione took the crystal out of his hand and they immediately changed their color in the bubblegum pink.

"They are changin color, take a look at a love meter." She said.

Draco took out the peace of a paper which had a different shades of colors. He read the shade that was same as the crystal color.

"It saying...you might can be more than friends..." said Draco who turned red immediately. Hermione blushed.

"We should...go back to the castle" said Hermione avoiding his face, she was too embarrassed to look at him.

[End of the flashback]

"I never forgot about you..." Hermione said while making a smile on her face. Draco took out his crystal which showed a memory of him drinking butterbeer with Hermione at a three broomsticks at their 3rd year.

"Neither did I..." Draco smiled. They got closer to each other, but a girl in a Beauxbaton uniform interrupted them.

"Hermione, Qu'est-ce que tu fais. On doit y aller. Madame Maxine demande où vous êtes (What are you doing. We must go. Madame Maxine asks where you are)" said the girl.

"Camille, J'arrive...(Camille I'm coming)"

"Who is that?" Draco asked.

"That's my friend Camille Bellur, she is saying we need to go, madam Maxine is asking where am I.

"Can we talk later then?"

"Maybe Draco..." she ran away with Camille and Draco putted the crystal back in his pocket.