▪︎ Draco, i love you ▪︎

Hermione went with her friends, so that she could rest. The Beauxbatons stayed in the Ravenclaw common room. She was sleeping for 3 hours. When she woke up, she put on her grey tracksuit and got out from the common room. She went to the Gryffindor common room, but she didn't knew the password, so she was staying there and waiting for someone to come. Luckily, Ginny came.

"So you changed your mind about going to the party?" Said Ginny while saying the password. "C'mon let's get ready!"

"Hey Ginny, can I ask you something?"

"Of course..."

"When I passed out, where was Draco?"

"So that is what you want to know!?" Ginny said smirking.

"Don't smirk, I am just curious."

"Well...he was there with you all the time. He didn't stoped looking at you until you woke up, so that he make sure you're okay! I really think he has a crush on you" she said while putting on a Jean-shorts.

"Ginny!! That's nonsense, why would he have a crush on me?"

"Uhm...maybe because he saved you now in the task, eventough he could won! Maybe because he didn't take off eyes of you since you came. Maybe because when you left he was so heart-broken!"

"What?!"

"Blaise told me that, when you left, Draco had a serious mental breakdown, he even hurted Pansy when he threw a chair over his room."

"Wow...I...I didn't know what damage I made on him..."

"But that's over now, he is now more occupied with running away from Astoria Greengrass. You see...they broke up last year, but she just doesn't want to accept it, so she is running for him whenever she can. I'm done what do you think?"

She had on a jean-shorts, red sweater, fishnet tights and black converse shoes.

"You look great, let's go..."

"Wait, wait, wait...you are not gonna go to the party like that, right?" She looked confused at her tracksuit.

"That's all I have..."

"Oh no honey, i will borrow you some of my clothes..."

Ginny gave her a hoodie dress and knee-high boots and let her hair out of the ponytail.

"There you go..." said Ginny.

"I look ridiculous..."

"Easy now, that is my clothes! No you don't, you look hot!"

"I can't go like this, I'm embarrassed!"

"Or you are scared because you think Draco will stare at you the whole time when you come there?!"
Ginny laughed.

"GINEVRA MOLLY WEASLEY!!!"

"Yep, that's my name, thank you for reminding me! I was just kidding... c'mon let's go!"

As they walked out of the room, they met with Harry and Ron.

"Hey girl. Hermione I didn't know you are coming to the party? You look gorgeous!" Harry said.

"Thank you Harry!" Said Hermione.

They walked away in the dungeons infront of the Slytherin common room. They walked in.

"Wait guys, you know their password?" Hermione asked in shock.

"Yes, they know ours too, c'mon now..."

As they walked in, the party was already on point. There were several bottles of firewhiskey on the table, and few of the Slytherins were passed out.

"You finally came! Firewhiskey?" Blaise screamed.

"No thank you, I'm not for alcohol. Where is Draco?" Hermione asked.

"Oh you're boyfriend is upstairs he will come down now!"

"Shut up Zabini, I just wondered where he is, that's all!"

In that moment, Draco came downstairs, wearing a black shirt and jeans, having his hair in a mess. Hermione just stared at him.

"Stop staring Granger, your eyes gonna pop out!" Pansy laughed.

"Hey Mia, you came!" Draco said to Hermione.

"Yes I did. I was kinda bored and I didn't have anything to do so...here am I"

"Yes...do you know that Draco was scared to hell, because he tought that you won't come!" Pansy said almost laying on the floor. Hermione giggled.

"Very funny, you waisted..." said Draco.

After 3 hours everyone was passed out and sleeping on the floor, couch, tables and beds. Hermione, Draco, Blaise and Ginny were still awake.

"Guys I don't feel so good..." said Hermione seeming drunk.

"She seems waisted. Blaise did you gave her alcohol?" Draco asked

"Ops...I guess I changed her drink to Firewhiskey" Blaise said wobbling in place.

"No you didn't, you did it on purpose. You asshole what are we gonna do now? We can't bring her back to the Ravenclaw common room?" Ginny said madly at Blaise.

"I guess she will have to stay here then! Blaise do you have anything against sleeping here, so I can place her in your bed?" Draco asked, but Blaise was already on floor, sleeping while holding his glass.

"Guess that's a yes!" He said. Ginny wanted to help Draco to put Hermione on Blaise's bed, but his bed was occupied by someone. So they placed her in Draco's bed. Ginny went out of the room and Draco took off his shirt, took the pillow a layed on the floor beside his bed. Hermione hand fell down on Draco. She woke up, still drunk.

"Draco, what are you doing on the floor? Why aren't you sleeping in the bed?"

"Cause' you are in my bed!"

"Well, you can sleep in it with me, it won't be a problem!"
Draco opened his eyes in shock.

"C'mon I don't want you to complain to me tomorrow that you had to sleep on the floor because of me...c'mon now...please!" She said.

Draco got up and tucked himself in the bed, staying away from Hermione's body as possible, but he could feel her feet touching his.

"Draco...I love you..."

Draco immediately opened his eyes.

"I love you too, but you are just saying that because you're drunk and you don't know what are you saying..."

"I guess...good night Dray..." she turned around and fell asleep

"Good night Mia..." Draco fell asleep