▪︎ I have no choice ▪︎

Tomorrows morning didn't felt like a cold, snowy one. It felt like a hot summer. Well, at least that was a feel to Hermione and Draco. They were still in a tent, covered in blankets sleeping, both without clothes. She was lying on his chest while he was hugging her with one hand.

Sunshine touched their faces and they opened their eyes. He looked at her.

"Good morning love..." he said brushing her hair with his hand.

"Good morning Dray..." she said rubbing her eyes.

"How did you slept?"

"Like in a dream, from which I never wanna wake up..." she gave him a kiss. "...do you think we should go back? Our friends are probably looking for us."

"Don't worry, Ginny and Pansy probably told them something, so they won't be looking for us."

"But... my friends from Beauxbaton are probably wondering where I am."

He sighed. "Okay if you want to, but can we be here 5 more minutes, I mean it's 7 am and it's saturday, they are all probably sleeping!"

"Okay then...let's stay here." She layed down and he landed on top of her kissing her lips cheeks and neck. She was giggling.

After about 30 minutes, eventough they said 5, they go dressed and started getting back to the castle.
They splitted up when Draco got back to Slytherin common room. Hermione decided to go the Ginny's room and tell her what happened.

She got to the painting of the Fat lady, said the password and crawled into her room. She was still sleeping. She jumped on top of her.

"Ginny, Ginny...wake up sleepyhead!" She whispered to her ear.

"Mom let me sleep for 10 more minutes, it's Saturday..." she covered herself with a blanket over her head.

"Okay, I guess you don't want to know how, thanks to you and Pansy, Draco and i made out last night..."

"Mom, that's so gross, why did you made out with Dra..." she zapped out of her bed in less than a second.

"What did you just say?" She asked in hype.

"I think you heard it clearly..."

"Oh my gosh... Ladies and Gentlemens, this is your captain speaking, the Dramione ship has just sailed..."

"Can you be any louder please?"

"Oh my god...Mione I am so happy for you two"

"Thank you Ginny, but that wasn't supouse to happend! How am I supouse to leave Hogwarts now?"

"Hermione...enjoy the time you've got. You think I will be happy when you leave? No I will not, so I will enjoy this time with you, as long as possible."

"Oh Ginny...I love you." She hugged her tightly.

"I love you too Mione"

Meanwhile, Draco got back to his room. He saw Blaise still sleeping, bit there was somebody on his bed, sitting. That was Pansy.

"Holy crap, Pans, you scared the F out of me! What are you doing in my bed?" Draco asked her in shock.