▪︎ Three, two, one...now ▪︎

There was a big cheer coming from the auditorium. Mostly from the Beauxbaton's.

They run up to Hermione and hugged her, leaving her in tears. She won, she managed to win and bring pride to her school.

Over the heads from all of her friends, she saw Draco's head looking at her with a smile. She got out from the crowd and walked towards him.

"Congratulations Mia, you did it!" He reached to shake her hand.

She waved off his hand.

"No Draco, we did it!" She held the back of his neck and pressed her lips against his

Everyone was looking at them. Some of them surprised, some of them not so suprised, like Ginny and Pansy.

"THAT'S MY GURL!!! Ginny screamed and pointed at Hermione.

They broke from the kiss and saw a millions of eyes staring at them.

"They are staring..." Draco whispered to her ear.

"I don't care..." she pulled him in a kiss again.

"CAN YOU PLEASE FIND A ROOM YOU TWO?!?" Blaise screamed.

They break apart from the kiss and laughed.

"Congratulations miss Granger, on winning in these tournament and being the triwizard champion!" Said Dumbledore offering her the triwizard cup.

She picked with Draco, because it was too heavy. They have lifted it up in the air, hearing the cheers from all of their friends.

They both have walked in the dressing room, being followed by Ginny, Pansy, Blaise, Harry and Ron.

"You got beaten up by Hermione again? I'm ashamed of you!" Said Blaise throwing his glove at him.

"Congratulations Hermione for winning and to Draco to not being a burned up by a dragon!" Harry cheered for them.

"Really funny scarhead!" Draco comented.

"Congratulations baby, I always knew you're gonna win!" Ginny hugged her.

"Hey, I'm offended!" Draco yelled.

"C'mon now Draco. Raise your hands if you tought Hermione would win in this tournament!" All of the hands lifted up.

"And you guys are supouse to be my friends?" He asked with a sarcasam.

"We love you too buddy!" Pansy said.

"Guys, I'm worried. About Daniel he hadn't showed up yet. What if something happend to him?" Said Hermione placing the locket in her bag that she putted there.

Suddenly a big boom appeared. The dressing room was torn apart and the auditoriums were broken. There was a big pile of smoke.

Nobody could saw anything, everything was dark. Smoke eventually dissapeared, but it revealed Hermione tought was gone.

Lucius Malfoy was standing there, with one arm holding a bloody body of Daniel. He was...dead. He let go off his body on the ground.

Hermione grabbed Draco's hand.

"Isn't this beautiful...seeing two young people in love. I'm gonna get sick from both of you!" He pretended like he was throwing up.