▪︎ We didn't do anything, right? ▪︎

Next morning, as Hermione was waking up, she felt sun rays touching her skin. She got up, still in bed, rubbed her eyes and got surprised that she was in the Slytherin room. She wasn't wearing the clothes that Ginny gave her, she was wearing a Draco's white shirt and her hair was in a bun. Now, she wondered...where is Draco? She turned around and saw Draco laying beside her, without any clothes. She got scared "We didn't do anything, right?" She tought to herself.

Draco started getting up. His eyes met Hermione.

"Oh...you are awake drunk princess?" He said.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Of course that you don't remember, you were so waisted. Well...that asshole of my friend Blaise replaced your non-alcohol drink to a firewhiskey, on purpose!"

"Oh my gosh... I'm gonna kill him. How did I end up here...in your bed and where is my clothes?"

"Well...Ginny and I wanted to put you in Blaise's bed, but it was already occupied, so Ginny told me to put you in my bed. And your clothes...I changed it."

"Wait!? You were taking off my clothes?!"

"Don't worry, Ginny took of your clothes and I gave you mine and I made you a bun, beacuse Ginny went down, so that you don't sweat like a niffler. Would you like to eat something, before you go back to the Ravenclaw common room?"

"Yes, sure and thank you"

Draco went downstairs and got back with a tray that had a 4 slices of toast bread and 2 glasses of water.

"Thanks Draco, really nice of you. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, go ahead..."

"Did we...I mean...did we do something?"

"For god sake, no! Of course not. Don't be worried."

"Thank you merlin" she said in relief.

"You know...I actually wanted to sleep on the floor, but then you asked me why am I not sleeping in bed and you told me to come and sleep with you, because you didn't want me to complain to you that I had to sleep on floor because of you and then you said that..." Draco cut himself right away.

"I said what? What did I say?"

"I don't remember, but it wasn't  something important."

"Okay then..." Hermione held her head. "...oh my god, I really shouldn't drink alcohol, I really can't stand it..."

"You think..." Draco laughed and she threw a pillow at him.