▪︎ Petals of life ▪︎

After a one hour of travelling, the gang was at a burrow. Hermione looked at a house, the house that she always went to one week before going back to school.

"Yes, our house is still a mess..." said Ron looking at Hermione watching the big crooked house infornt of her.

"No, it's not, I forgot how beautiful this house is..." she answered looking at their garden.

They walked in the house, they were awaited by miss Weasley, but Hermione didn't walked in. Ron told her to wait outside so that they can suprise his mom.

Molly gave them a warm hug.
"Oh children, you're finally home..." she said it with soft voice.

"Mom, we invited someone here... Mione?" Ron said reaching his hand to the opened doors when Hermione walked in.

"Oh my goodness, Hermione that's you? Merlin, I haven't seen you since Ron's 3rd year started..." she said it and gave Hermione a tight hug.
"...where did you left, dear?"

"I moved...to Beauxbaton. My parents found job there, so we had to move, but I also wanted to continued my education to be a witch, so I enrolled there."

"Well...what are you doing at Hogwarts then?" They heard a voice coming from the living room. That was Fred coming in the kitchen with his twin brother George. They jumped  into her hug.

"We missed you Hermione when you left? What are you doing here out of the sudden?" George asked.

"Triwizard tournament is hosted in Hogwarts and Hermione is one of the champions." Harry explained.

"That's amazing sweetie! Who is the Hogwarts champion?" Molly asked.

"Draco, he is our champion." Ginny answered. "...c'mon Mione, let's go and unpack..." they went upstairs to Ginny's room laughing.

They unpacked and walked downstairs where the dinner was already served at a table. After  they ate, everyone went to their rooms.

Ginny and Hermione stayed up late.

"Hermione I have to show you something very important." Ginny said. Hermione nodded her head. Ginny took a small silver box from her bag.

"This is something very powerfull and you must be careful!" said Ginny worried.

"I promise I'll be careful!"

Ginny opened the box which revealed a little golden-glowing flower, with pinkish tips on it's petals. The flower only had 2 petals

"Ginny, what's this?"

"These are the petals of life. I found about them one year ago. Apparently they can bring people back from the dead, but not the zombies! Even if you got hitted with  avada, this can bring you back to life, but it will only work if you give that to a person not less than 30 minutes after the person has died."
Ginny explained.

"Oh my gosh, does someone knows about this?"

"No!"

"How did you found it?"

"When my family and I were on a trip to Romania, my brother Charile told me about them. He told me that they went completely extinct, but I found one in a Romanian forest. Hermione I want to give you one petal!"

"No, no, no... I can't take that from you. We need to find a way of making more of this!"

"That's not possible! This was the only one left in the entire world, this flower is not capable of growing anymore. Only 2 petals are left. I want to give you one, I have a fell that you are gonna need it."

Ginny gently pulled the glowing petal from the flower and placed it into Hermione's hands.

"Ginny... I don't know what am I supouse to say? I can't believe you actually gave me something this important to human and Wizarding world kind."

"I can, I know I made a best desicion."

Hermione putted the petal gently on the other side and gave Ginny a tight hug.

"I love you Ginny..."

"I love you too Mione..."

Ginny gave Hermione a small glass vial with a cork to put a petal in it. They got into bed, but they were still awake

"Mione, is it really true what you said. That you moved to Beauxbaton because your parents found job there?"

"Partly..."

"So Draco wasn't the only reason?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Remeber the night Pansy and I tricked you and Draco. Well, after Draco came back he told Pansy reason for why did you left and Pansy told me that."

Hermione slammed her head in a pillow.

"Leave that aside, I don't want to talk about it..." said Hermione with her head still in a pillow.

"Okay...what about Astoria and Draco's mom? You know his father is trying to kill her and he has to date Astoria, so that she could be safe?"

"I'm planning..."

"No, you're not gonna plan anything. Hermione that man is crazy as hell! He can rip you to pieces!"

"Do I have a choice? I want Draco's mother to be safe and Draco too. If that means I will die, it's worth it for Draco."

Ginny got up from her bed and sat on Hermione's.

"Just...promise you won't die." Ginny gave her tight hug.

"I promise..."

Ginny got back to bed. "See...this is why you will need a petal of life." She said it and they went to sleep.