▪︎ What if she is lying to you ▪︎

"Dude, wake up! Wake up idiot!" Blaise was slapping Draco's face to wake him up. Draco moaned and rubbed his eyes.

He got up, with Hermione's robe, hanging from his shoulder.

"Why are you wearing girl's robe?" Blaise asked.

Draco was confused, until he saw a maroon, made out of silk, robe, that was around him. He took it off and smelled it.

It smelled like roses and apples, with a hint of popcorn. He liked the smell, but he didn't know from who it was from.

"Who is this from?" Draco asked super confused.

"I don't know mate, but I know Astoria was pissed when she woke up and you weren't beside her. Did you really..."

"No we didn't made out, I am not that stupid."

"Draco, I don't think you can do this anymore. Astoria is killing you, even Pansy is worried about you!" Blaise pointed at no direction with his thumb.

"Blaise, you know I have to do this because of my mother. Believe me, I don't enjoy this!"

In that moment, Hermione came behind his back.

"Can I have my robe back, please?" She bowed her hand out.

"Wait, this is yours?" Draco asked her.

"Yep and I would like to take it back!" She snatched it out of his hands and walked away, same way as she got here.

"What were you doing with Hermione last night?" Blaise asked, crossing his hands and pointing with another at Hermione, who walked away.

"I...I don't know! I didn't do anything with her!" Draco scratched his head.

"Yeah, right..."

"I gave you my robe, because I saw you freezing here and I don't want you to get cold. Astoria wouldn't like to spend any day with you being sick. Also because I am too good..." Hermione came again behind his back.

"Aww...she cares about you!" Blaise smirked.

"Yeah, right! I don't want Astoria to get sick around you, I mean she is attached to you with a glue..." Hermione backfired and walked away. That was the first time that they  had spoken, since their first and last date.

They got back to their room. Blaise came in first to make sure Astoria is not there. They run into their room and locked the door.

Someone suddenly knocked on them. Blaise told Draco to shut up.

"Who is it?" Blaise asked.

"It's me Pansy, open the door!" Sje said.

"How can we know you are a real Pansy?" Said Blaise while Draco was looking at him like he saw an idiot, which he did.

"Open the god damn door!"

"Tell me something only you know about me?"