▪︎ New year is starting ▪︎

As the new year is starting and for someone this is 1st year at Hogwarts, platform 9¾ was bursting with excitement and energy.

Everyone was pulling their trunks into the train and saying goodbye to their parents.

While going through the crowd, Draco and Ron saw Harry surrounded by reporters.

"Ron, our celebrity is in trouble again" said Draco smirking. Harry was always caught up by reporters after he killed Voldemort last year.

As they walked, Ron and Draco grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him in the train.

"Thank you guys for that!" said Harry in relief

"What friends are for" said Ron.

After about 30 minutes Draco walked outside of compartment and quickly walked in. "Shit...guys hide me please!"

"Why? You probably owe someone 10 gallons, right?" Harry laughed.

"I wish. I saw Astoria walking here, I hope she didn't saw me!" Draco said in worry.

"That makes sense, here take my invisibility cloak!" Harry offered Draco cloak that was curled up in a bundle. Draco putted it on and covered his mouth with his hand.

"Hey boys, have you seen Draco?"
Astoria asked

"No, we didn't..." said Ron nervously.
Astoria walked away and Draco took off the cloak. "Thank you Merlin, she's gone" said Draco in relief

"You are still dating that whore,
I tought you broke up!?" Ron said

"I tought so too, but she doesn't believe in that. I don't understand why is she still with me?" Draco wondered.

"Maybe you should try to made out with her and be so bad, that she would want to break up" Harry bursted in laughter.

"Shut up, Scarhead! I wouldn't made out with her for million galleons! Btw, how are you and Ginny doing?" Draco asked Harry.

"We are doing fine and you Ron? Did you found your soulmate?" Harry asked Ron.

"No, I dont think I will ever find one. I had a soulmate, but she left Hogwarts and you know who she was" said Ron sadly.

"Of course we do! I miss her everyday. I don't think I ever heard a word from her since she left. Where did she even left?" Harry commented.

"I don't know, nobody knows. She never said where she was going, but wherever she is I hope she is happy!" Draco finished. There was a short silence for a moment.

"Wait, you and her were really close, you were even closer than we were!" Said Harry to Draco while packing his invisibility cloak back in his bag.

"Yes we were, but there was nothing going on between us, i swear!" Draco immediately responded.

"You sure? Eventhough we weren't friends back then I could see you looking at her and that was not firend look" Harry said.

"Shut up! OK I admit, I had little crush on her, but that's over!"
Draco said hesitating.

"However you say Goldy locks" Harry didn't hesitate to tease Draco.

"I told you to stop calling me that!"
Draco said angrily.