▪︎ Things are changing ▪︎

Draco, Harry and Ron looked at Hermione in shook, she was with a Beauxbatons students, but she wasn't in her Hogwarts uniform that she used to be. She was wearing a powder blue dress, like all of the Beauxbatons and a hat same color. Her hair wasn't in a mess, it was in a low ponytail that was a little bit messy. Draco couldn't believe his eyes what he saw. Hermione was a Beauxbatons student! He always thought, after she left Hogwarts, she went to the muggle-school in her world, but I guess she was not.

Draco felt a hand on his shoulder.

"That is what i tried to tell you!" Said the voice behind him. That was Daphne.

"What!? You knew about this?! You knew about this and you didn't told me!?" Draco said furiousely.

"Draco, believe me, I wanted to to tell you for so long, but I couldn't. Astoria told me not to tell you."

"How did you found out that she moved to the Beauxbaton?"

"I didn't actually knew til last year. Astoria knew the whole time that she was going there. Astoria saw her writing a letter to Dumbledore asking if she can move to the Beauxbaton."

"That snitch...I'm gonna kill her!"

"Again I'm really sorry for not telling you!"

"It's okay Daph, that little shit of your sister made you not to tell me. She will see!"

As Draco walked away with Daphne, he was still trying to look at Hermione. She hasn't changed. Her hair was still messy and curly like it always was, eventhough it was in the tight ponytail. She was there, jumping around with her friends, looking at a castle, remembering old memories. She walked in, looking at a moving paintings, like she forgot how they looked like. She bumped in a girl with a flaming red hair, that was with a boy with a black hair and glasses.

"Je suis désolé(I'm sorry)..." Hermione said speaking French. The girl and a boy turned around. They were Ginny and Harry.

"What a heck did she said?" Ginny asked.

"I said I'm sorry, for bumping into you."

"Wait a hot second! Hermione, that's you!" Harry recognized the voice.

"Harry? Oh my gosh..." she jumped into his hug. "How long has it been?"

"3 years since you left and moved to Beauxbaton I see!" Harry said.

"Yeah...I'm sorry beacuse I didn't told you I was moving there. I just didn't wanted to handle the pressure"

"I'm not mad,I'm just mad at you because you left!"

"Harry, I had to. There was no other way for me!"

"But what made you leave?"

"I can't tell you, it's too personal"

"You should be going with your friends, they are waiting for you"

Harry and Ginny walked away. Hermione felt sad "I know he is my best friend, but he can't know why I left, no one can" she tought to herself.

She turned around to leave, but then she bumped into someone again.

"I'm sorry...Ron? Is that you?!" She said.

"Hermione, I can't believe it's you!"
Ron said, while jumping into her hug.
"...and you are Beauxbaton!"

"I am! Please, don't ask why I left! I don't need stress today!"

At that moment Blaise came behind Ron.

"Ron are you coming?" Blaise said.

"What are you doing Ron? You are friend with Slytherin?" Hermione asked upset.

"Calm down Hermione, all Gryffindors are now friends with Slytherins!" Ron explained.

"Really?! Woah...I guess I missed a lot of things since I left. Since when are you guys friends?"

"Since the beginning of the 5th year" Blaise answered.

"Wait...you are friends now? Is it...is...is Draco..." she stammered.

"Yes, he is also our friend now, I know...shock"

"I just can't believe you are friends with Draco, you hated him!"

"Things are changing..." said the voice behind Hermione. There was a Draco, standing in front of her.