Chapter 49

Warning: Spg

----

All of us were still shock by the truth. Kahit na hindi ako myembro ng EL Ordre ay nagulat pa rin ako. Paano na lang kaya sila? They thought Fourth is their King then suddenly, it was Aius now.

Even I thought that Fourth is the King. He was too good in manipulating my emotions back then para pumayag akong maging traitor sa grupo ko. He did it para hindi na ako makawala sa gusto nyang mangyari. And the authority that he has, he is fitted to be the King.

But I think all of those characteristics that he has is because he's a royalty. Maybe he acquired that personality and skills to manipulate people dahil isa syang royalty at kailangan nyang maging malakas para hindi nya madumihan ang pangalan ng mga Von Amstel.

But I also think that Aius is a good King too. Hindi nalalayo ang katangian nya kay Fourth. I only heard it once, noong pinigilan nya si Tracer sa pagsugod kay L noon. He yelled and used his command tone. Na parang kahit sino ay mapapasunod nya kung gugustuhin nya lang.

And then something happened. That's why he thought of himself as a weak King. That's why him and Fourth swap their pieces.

"You knew about it, don't you?" I asked L while caressing his bare chest. Tumingala ako sa kanya para makita ang mukha nya.

We were both naked under the sheets. Katatapos lang namin pag-isahin ang aming mga katawan. It was a wonderful feeling. Ganoon naman palagi ang nararamdaman ko kapag napapadikit ako kay L.

Nakaunan ako sa dibdib nya while his arms were encircled around my waist. Kung minsan ay nararamdaman ko ang panaka-naka nyang paghalik sa buhok ko and I just can't help but to smile.

I feel loved.

"Yes." L answered shortly.

"Did they tell it to you o nadiskubre mo lang?"

I felt him heaved a deep breath before he sighed. I pouted and planted a kiss on his chest. Nararamdaman ko na parang naghihirap sya.

Why, though? Does it have anything to do with Fourth and Aius?

"I am their tracker, Codee." He said. "I know a lot about them since I am keeping their informations. Tracer doesn't know about this. He was busy finding the murderer of his parents."

I nodded. Gets ko sya. I am also the tracker of the Red Faction. I am also keeping my members informations and files pero hindi ko iyon binabasa. I thought that it's too confidential kahit pa may pagkakataon akong basahin iyon. Isa pa, baka magalit pa ang Queen kapag binasa ko iyon nang walang permiso nya.

"And I was also there that day..." L continued. Napatingin ako sa kanya para kumpirmahin ang hinala ko. He nodded grimly. "But when I got there, it was already too late."

I gulped. He was talking about the day when the girl died. The girl whom Aius loved. Dumating si L doon sa pinangyarihan noong araw na iyon pero hindi nya rin nailigtas ang babae. And I bet that a part of him is also blaming himself.

That's what selfless people do, right? Kahit wala silang kasalanan, they will blame themselves if something bad happened. They are selfless that they are willing to take the blame.

"So I had to hack the system to delete the information about your Knight so you wouldn't have any suspicion about Aius. Pero nasabi na pala nya sa Queen nyo."

I sighed as I remember the day. That was the only time that he managed to break down the firewall that I built. I was confident na sapat na ang ginawa ko para protektahan ang files namin pero nagawa nya pa rin. He bypassed all the security and deleted the information about our Knight.