"Yea man that's sound good. Ok thanks yea my daughter just walked in I'll be in touch"

"Hey princess you look nice, now I can't stay and I eat long so is it ok if we just go downstairs for lunch?" He asked he looked a little stressed. "Yea that's fine dad I have a joint in my purse if you need it." I said bluntly. "Camille Chanel you know I don't mess with that stuff I don't know why you even mess with it. It stinks" "Well excuse me mr A&R record label owner sir as much as your artist smoke I thought you'd be used to" I said shrugging. He chuckled and we went downstairs to eat lunch.

"Oh my artist H said hello by the way, he's not the brightest crayon in the box but he has some talent" my dad said drinking his bourbon. "Oh I know I saw him the other day, with Amber" I said. "That's funny how do you know H?" "Oh he's friends with my boyfriend" "BOYFRIEND?!?!" Oh crap I forgot to to tell my dad about Julian. "Dad drop it before you raise your blood pressure" I said trying to change the subject. "Young lady you're lucky I have a busy schedule today. You better bring him by the house by the end of the month" he said sternly. "Yes sir" we continued to make small talk until about 2:15 he had a meeting at 3:00 and hates to be late. He paid for our lunch even though I insisted on paying then he left.

Julian

"Yea hey ma how are you"

"Oh I'm fine your stupid father keeps buying me things"

"Well"

"Yea, that's what I said too. Oh how's my friend Cami"

"Cami? Ma when did y'all become so buddy buddy"

"Boy hush I can have friends besides I like this one she's smart , has her head on straight and she GORGEOUS."

"Mmmhmm she's mad at me cause I asked her what she wants to do for Valentine's Day next week"

"Boy I taught you better than that. That's on you, come on son you know she expects nothing but greatness. Don't be cheap either."

"Ma really"

"Yes now get off my phone Rochelle is calling me. Momma loves you son"

I can't believe this woman. She just goin be on Camille side that's wild. I went ahead and smoked for a while since Camille was gone doin whatever. I checked Instagram to see what's poppin.

 I checked Instagram to see what's poppin

12,702 likes

HTheGod: Call me dominican papi from now on bitches.

AmberP: And I oop 😏

GHerbo: Y'all weird on me