When they get jealous

Requested by: EmmyTheGachaFreak

Marinette:

She will immediately become a detective, sneaking around, following you and trying to figure out what you and the other person are talking about. When you notice her and get angry with her, asking if she doesn't trust you or something, she was quick to assure she trusts you but she just got too curious. Afterwards, she felt bad for spying but she was happy to know nothing was going on between you two.

Ladybug:

She will just watch from a rooftop, curious to see why you're laughing so much with this stranger. When the stranger finally left, she was quick to land aside you and ask who that was. All you could do was curse in shock then glare since she was spying on you then explain it was an old friend.

Adrien:

He will watch from a distance, annoyed asking Plagg who that boy is. After a few minutes, Adrien will walk to you two and make up an excuse to why you have to come with him. While you and Adrien walk away, he will turn and give your friend a glare and stick his tongue out a little bit, proud he managed to get you away from that man.

Chat Noir:

He will just run over, hug you before having a make out session with you. It always works to scare off the person you were talking to and make them awkwardly walk away, saying an awkward bye. When Chat pulls away, he will have a proud grin.

Alya:

She will be mature about it. She will just sit aside Marinette and chat with her but she can't help but keep stealing glances at you and your friend, who is touching your shoulder way too much for her liking. When you came back, she let it know by annoyed asking why he kept touching you. When you said you and your friend were just joking around, she frowned but said nothing since you and your friend were just making stupid jokes and doing no harm.

Nino:

He will just walk over and throw his arm around your shoulders, smiling at you and asking who your friend is. He will try to be mature about it and not act jealous. When your friend ends, he will immediately say he doesn't like your friend making you chuckle before patting his shoulder, praising him for not doing anything stupid.

Chloe:

She will just huff then storm up to you and the person you're having a fun conversation with before she throws her arm around your waist, giving the person eyes that clearly say "Stay away from my lover". But if you and the person keep talking, she will get annoyed and just drag you away, angry ranting on about how that person has no clue how to take a hint.

Nathaniel:

He will just angry draw, angry muttering to himself about how he is better than the person you're laughing with. When you return, he will just ignore you, knowing he will begin an angry rant if he talks to you.

Luka:

He doesn't get jealous easy but if he does, he won't immediately jump to conclusions since he trusts you but he can't help be a bit jealous with the person you were having a laugh with. He will just play on his guitar to keep him busy. When you return, he will ask who that person was and what you two were talking about.