Chapter 49(Special Event:Battle Of Modern Azur Lane)

Start from the beginning

Alice:yes you can come in Y/N.

Alice said as Y/N walk inside bringing a stack of paper on his hands.

As Alice had a horrified look on her face seeing the pile of paperwork Y/N is carrying.

As Y/N walked towards the commander and put the paperwork right next to her.

Y/N:here are the last piece of paperwork Alice.

Y/N said to his wife yes he is also married to Alice they were married along with Emily.

As the two dated several weeks after the battle in the Arctic when Alice confess to Y/N when they were sailing back to base.

Y/N noticed Alice having a horrified look.

Y/N:something wrong Alice you look like you've seen a ghost?

Y/N asked as he saw Alice sulk on her chair.

Alice:I don't wanna sign more of this.

Alice complain while pointing towards the stack of Paperwork.

Y/N: you have to finnish signing all of this Alice.

Alice:but I don't wanna.

Alice said as she gave Y/N the puppy eyes which didn't work at him at all as he sighed at this.

Y/N:how about I help you finnish your paperwork then?

Y/N asked as Alice beam up in joy at this.

Alice:yes please love help me.

Alice pleaded as Y/N sat on the other desk beside Alice and took half of the paperwork and began stamping the paperwork.

As he separate the rejected and accepted papers.

Y/N:who is your secretary ship anyway wasn't she be helping you with this paperwork?

Y/N asked as he stamps another paper and put it on the accepted paperworks.

Alice:you mean Ark Royal it's her day off today she's probably relaxing somewhere.

Alice said as Y/N cringed at this and muttered something to himself.

Y/N:more like stalking on the destroyers.

Said while imagining Ark Royal stalking on the poor little destroyers.

Alice: did you said something love?

Y/N:no I didn't said something.

Y/N lied as Alice just shrug it and resume back to finishing her paperwork.

Y/N finnish the paperwork's in just 2 minutes.

Y/N:alright I'm finnish on the paperwork Alice.

Y/N said making Alice have a look of disbelief on her face as she look towards Y/N paperwork as her jaws dropped to the ground.