21. Seduction

A/N: get ur holy water and a bible kids ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

—————

Seduction

Noun

the action of seducing someone

Namjoon was confused over his new profound lust for his best friend Jimin. He used to never think of him in that way but something about the way Jimin danced made Namjoon hard. Namjoon was quickly trying to rush to the bathroom so he could take a cold shower and calm himself down. Namjoon had to be loyal to Jungkook but Jimin was so tempting. Luckily no one was around to see the panic on his face as he went into the bathroom. He stripped down from his restricting clothes, turning the shower on and getting in.

Namjoon shut his eyes wincing in pain from the coldness of the shower. He gave up after a few minutes because he simply couldn't go limp so he turned the water to a warmer temperature to heat up his freezing body. He immediately calmed down by the warm water, shutting his eyes again but only this time images of Jimin popped into his head once again. Namjoon let out a groan and started stroking his member.

Jimin was looking for Namjoon to apologize for all the tension that happened in the dance room. He heard deep moans and whimpers coming from the bathroom and there was Namjoon in all his glory masturbating to him. Jimin was excited yes indeed. "You need some help there daddy?" Jimin purred.

Namjoon snapped his head to look at Jimin. His eyes were full of lust and pleasure. It had been a very long time since Namjoon had topped anyone. Jimin teasingly took off his clothes making sure Namjoon could see every inch of his beautiful golden skin. Namjoon groaned at how long the younger boy was taking to join him.

Jimin had locked the bathroom door before joining the older boy in the shower. The two boys had taken many showers together in the past but none of them were full of sexual frustration and desires. Jimin saw how erect Namjoon was and his mouth watered at the sight of him. But Jimin wasn't going to give himself up that easily. He then walked closer towards the water letting it cascade down his beautiful petite body.

Namjoon walked up behind Jimin, pulling their bodies closer as he ran his hands down Jimin's body, feeling every inch of him down to his cute little cock that was aching for him. Jimin let out a small moan at how good Namjoon's hands were touching him. The older boy started kissing and sucking along Jimin's neck leaving tiny little love bites behind his ear.

Namjoon was eager, but he wanted to be careful with Jimin so that he wouldn't hurt him. Jimin turned around and crashed his lips onto Namjoon's. His lips tasted sweet and Jimin loved that. Namjoon asked Jimin for an entrance, which Jimin accepted, and their tongues started dancing along one another's fighting for dominance. Namjoon's hands started kneading and groping Jimin's plump ass making the younger moan and whine for more. Namjoon disconnected the kiss and made his way to Jimin's neck once again all the way down to his perky nipples with his mouth.

Jimin had stopped Namjoon and got on his knees. Jimin had waited for this moment for the past few months now. Jimin grabbed Namjoon's big throbbing cock and played with his slit, causing Namjoon to buck his hips upward at the wonderful pleasure Jimin was giving him. Jimin then placed his warm mouth on Namjoon's erect member taking as much of the older boy as he could while bobbing his head up and down. Jimin flattened his tongue and went deeper. Namjoon grabbed Jimin's hair and started throat fucking him roughly. Jimin couldn't breathe but he was taking it like a champ.

Namjoon pulled his dick out of Jimin's mouth and yanked him up onto his feet. Namjoon couldn't get enough of Jimin, he was addicted to him. Namjoon bent Jimin forward only to see his little hole was being prepped just for him by a butt plug. Namjoon placed his hands to take the plug out as he bent forward to Jimin's ear. "Look at you prepping for daddy. You're a naughty little baby aren't you" he whispered seductively.

Jimin responded with a whimper as the plug lost contact with his gaping hole. "Tell daddy what you want him to do baby" Namjoon smirked. "P-please fuck me" Jimin cried out. Jimin's dick was already oozing with precum waiting for some sort of release from the older male. "Please fill me up with your big cock daddy. I've been a good boy" Jimin pleaded.

Namjoon then inserted two fingers to Jimin's stretched out hole and fingered him. Jimin was a moaning mess which made Namjoon go faster trying to find the younger's prostate. Namjoon added a third finger sending Jimin to an overdrive of stimulation. Jimin let out a euphoric cry when joon had found his prostate. Jimin arched his back wanting deeper sensation and pleasure. "I- Im about t-to" but before Jimin his sentence he released on to the tile walls.

Namjoon pulled out his fingers and sucked on them, humming in delight. "Mmm you taste sweet baby boy but I'm not done with you just yet" Namjoon said. The older boy turned the water off and picked up Jimin bridal style to the bedroom. Namjoon throws Jimin on to the bed but quickly locks the bedroom door so no one could disturb them.

Namjoon finally gets on top of Jimin, kissing him with such lust and desire making the younger submit to him. "Are you ready kitten?" Namjoon purred at Jimin. Jimin nodded his head eagerly as he desperately wanted the older to wreck his hole with no mercy. Namjoon aligns his tip at Jimin's entrance and pushes in.

Jimin lets out a slight whimper because he wasn't used to having anything this big inside him. Namjoon pushed in some more so Jimin could adjust to his size before moving. "Please move, please" Jimin begged. And with Jimin's command Namjoon pulled out and slammed back into Jimin, pounding into him like a rag roll. Jimin was overwhelmed with how much pleasure he was receiving. This was everything he could've ever dreamed of and more. Namjoon hit his prostate right on the spot causing Jimin to arch his back. "F-faster daddy" Jimin mewled out.

Namjoon pulled out, flipped Jimin on his stomach, pulled his hips in the air, and pounded back into him at an animalistic pace. Jimin was close once again, clenching his hole around Namjoon's dick, and screaming once again from immense pleasure. "Cum for me kitten" Namjoon grunted. And Jimin came the second time.

Namjoon then pulled Jimin into a new position and slid back in. Jimin was overstimulated but didn't complain because he really wanted namjoon to enjoy himself too. After a while, Namjoon began to slow down twitching inside Jimin and releasing his load inside the smaller boy.

Namjoon pulled out and went to go grab a wet towel to clean Jimin up and quickly but thoroughly did so. Once he was finished he pulled the covers on a sleeping Jimin and kissed his forehead before getting dressed and walking out of the room.

All he could think of in the back of his head was how hurt jungkook would be if he ever found out.

—————————————————

A/N: OOF I REALLY DONE TRIED YALL THIS WAS TERRIBLE. I don't write smut at all so please excuse this sloppy piece of work.

This coronavirus thing really is pissing me the fuck off like, I can't go anywhere for my birthday anymore and I wanna cry.

ALSO LOOK AT DADDY JOON CLENCHING HIS JAW LOOKING ALL SCRUMPTIOUS AND SHIT LIKE YES FUCK ME UP

Anyways enjoy bb's i love you and stay safe 💜💜