14. Apology?

Apology

Noun

a regretful acknowledgment of an offense or failure.

Or

a very poor or inadequate example of

Jungkook was regretting everything he ever did over the last few years of his life. He hurt a lot of people including his boyfriend. Everyone Jungkook had tortured didn't deserve what they went through and the young boy truly felt sorry for what he did.

Jungkook drove off from the cemetery and to the ice cream shop to go pick up Namjoon some of his favorite ice cream. The younger boy wanted to apologize to him first considering he was the one that was damaged the most.

Jungkook didn't want to be in a gang anymore, he just wanted to be himself again. He owes it to Namjoon to change back to the way he was previously but that was gonna be hard for Jungkook to do so. You see, Jungkook gets adrenaline from hurting others but feels extremely guilty a few weeks after.

Jungkook knew a simple apology wasn't gonna have Namjoon crawling back to him so he had to take baby steps. Jungkook was never really good with apologies to begin with, something about them just wasn't as sincere as he plans them to be.

After grabbing the ice cream for Namjoon, he drove back home. As he was driving, the faint sound of music was playing through the radio. It was his and Namjoon's favorite song. The younger boy smiled while listening to it. He remembers the first time it came out and Namjoon called him on the phone to tell him to listen to it.

Jungkook soon arrived back into his house and called out for his boyfriend. "NAMJOON?" Silence. He walked towards their shared room and called out again. "Namjoon???" More silence. Jungkook then searched the entire house and couldn't find the older boy, Jungkook was getting frustrated.

There was one place he didn't check which was his gym. Jungkook walked down the hall to where the gym was located and there Namjoon was. Jungkook didn't realize that he wasn't alone, Jimin was there too. Jungkook was mad now, not at the fact that his boyfriend was working out no, he was mad simply at how close Jimin was to his boyfriend.

He didn't really trust Jimin around Namjoon since his recent discovery of their friendship they've been around each other constantly. Jungkook cleared his throat looking at Namjoon, waiting for the older male to acknowledge his presence but sadly he didn't. Shaking his head in disbelief he dropped the bag of ice cream and walked out the room.

Jungkook was going to apologize but what's the point if Namjoon was just going to ignore his presence. Jungkook walked out the front door for the second tome and drove off.

—————————————————

A/N: it's currently almost 1:30 in the morning and my brain is fried yo. So sorry if this chapter sucks

BUT OMG I GOT TICKETS YESTERDAY TO THE MAP OF THE SOUL TOUR AND IM SO EXCITED LIKE AH. I GOT FLOOR SEATS LIKE IM ACC SOBBING

Anywho, Thank you for 400 reads like wtfff little old me wasn't expecting this book to do so well thank you 💜

ILY BYE 💜💜💜