9. Anger

Anger

Noun

a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility

Or

Verb

fill (someone) with anger; provoke anger in

Namjoon was angry, actually no, Namjoon was infuriated. He had been dealing with Jungkook for so long that he ended up building pure hatred for the younger boy.

He wanted to torture the golden boy the same way he had tortured him. Namjoon knew that he was still too weak to fight back with Jungkook but he'll get there eventually, he just needed time.

It was midnight and the ring of fire was still burning around Jungkook and the mattress he slept on. Man the boy was a heavy sleeper. Namjoon kinda felt bad about leaving him out there so he went back outside, grabbed a hose, and started putting out the fire.

As Namjoon was putting the fire out, Jungkook woke up confused by the sudden coldness. He then shot his eyes open staring dead at Namjoon. Jungkook was angry but also confused. He had so many questions as to why he was outside and why the grass was on fire.

Namjoon panicked and didn't know what to do, so he ended up accidentally spraying Jungkook with the hose. "You are so fucking dead Kim Namjoon" Jungkook gritted his teeth. Anger was an understatement at this point. Jungkook wanted to beat the living hell out of the other boy for being so stupid.

Namjoon wasn't as scared as he normally would be, he knew what he was getting himself into. This was a war that had just started between the two and Namjoon made sure that he would be the one to win. Even if it meant that he had to kill his significant other.

Namjoon finished putting out the fire before staring Jungkook right in the eyes. "Stay warm baby" Namjoon said coldly. And with that the older boy turned around and walked into the house making sure to lock the door after himself.

Taehyung and Jimin were both standing in front of Namjoon with such disappointment. "I can't believe you put the fire out. Why would you do that?" Jimin snarled. Namjoon gulped at the younger boy before responding quietly, "I felt bad so I put the fire out."

Namjoon was second guessing his actions for a second. Did he really want to hurt Jungkook just as bad? He was confused and distraught. He really didn't know if he could do it. Namjoon went upstairs to the guest room and laid down on the bed with a heavy sigh. 'This better all be worth it' he thought. And so forth he fell asleep wondering what his game plan was.

————————————————

OMFG YOU GUYS THANK YOU SM FOR OVER 100 READS LIKE WTFFF.

I wasn't expecting this book to do so well lmao anyways I'll shut up now.

Also look at how cute my hobi is like 😍 I love him sm he's so freaking cute

Anyways bye bb's