11. Nightmare

Nightmare

Noun

a frightening or unpleasant dream
———
*12:24 am*
Darkness was all that could be seen for Namjoon. Shadows are found lurking in the corners of the room coming closer and closer to Him. He felt trapped, unable to move or breathe on his own. His hands and feet tied up, his eyes blinded by the pitch darkness around him. His screams were muffled by a piece of duck tape. The shadows around him started beating the fuck out of him with no reason being. Namjoon was was screaming at the top of his little lungs but no one bothered to hear him. The shadows voices became louder and louder inside Namjoon's head as he tried to escape but there was no hope for the older boy. There was another color Namjoon could see, it was red. The shadows had two options for the blonde haired boy. Either he dies or Jungkook dies. Before he knew it there was a loud bang from a gun. And then Namjoon woke up.....

———

It has been 2 weeks since Jungkook had raped Namjoon and the older boy kept getting horrible dreams ever since then. Namjoon hadn't gotten decent sleep in a while and it was concerning Jimin and Taehyung.

Namjoon's attitude changed every dream he got, almost as if the older boy was more cold and bitter than before. Every night since that day, Namjoon had been working out at the gym inside the younger boy's home.

Namjoon wanted to become strong just like Jungkook so he wouldn't be seen as weak anymore. There was nothing more that Namjoon wanted than to beat the shit out of Jungkook but he knew he had to wait on that one.

Jungkook was asleep, so Namjoon took this opportunity to get up and work out. He quietly walked out of the room and made sure not to disturb the sleeping bunny boy and headed towards Jimin's room.

Jimin had been helping Namjoon with his workouts and his balanced meals every single day. Jimin wanted Namjoon to succeed and beat Jungkook. Jimin wanted Namjoon to live a normal life filled with love and compassion, he just couldn't see his best friend go through something so sad and heartbreaking any longer.

Taehyung offered to help Namjoon our as well but he was too caught up doing his gang work. Everything was all Jungkook's fault. Ever since Jimin and Taehyung found out about his secret, Jungkook has been making Taehyung so his dirty work for him while he stayed at home making sure Namjoon couldn't see Tae.

The three boys despised Jungkook and wanted nothing to do with the younger boy anymore. They were plotting something against him and he has no idea. Namjoon hopes this plan falls through or else it will be a living hell for him once again.