16. Sincerity pt. 1

Sincerity

Noun

the quality of being free from pretense, deceit, or hypocrisy

It's been weeks since Jungkook's little jealousy outbreak. He hadn't seen nor talked to his boyfriend in so long. Jungkook was genuinely starting to miss the older boy terribly.

On the other hand, Namjoon was getting ready. He wanted a change so he dyed his blonde hair black. 'New hair, new beginnings' he thought. Namjoon and Jimin became closer than ever. Jimin's feelings for the older boy grew more and more as Jungkook was no where to be heard from.

Jimin was happy with the time he spent with Namjoon, but his dreams were shattered when he heard the front door open and Jungkook walked in. Jimin rolled his eyes at the younger boy and walked away from where he was standing.

Jungkook on the other hand had a surprise for Namjoon. Over the last few weeks, jungkook had been coming up with a plan to apologize to his lover. Jungkook had went upstairs to find Namjoon sleeping peacefully in their shared room. Namjoon heard the bedroom door open so he instantly woke up.

Jungkook closed the door behind him and took off his jacket before turning to face the older male. "Namjoon-ah, let's go on a date." Jungkook says softly. Namjoon was shocked to hear those words come out of Jungkook's mouth.

"O-okay." Namjoon replied back to the younger male. Namjoon had no idea what was going to happen. Was Jungkook going to kill him or something? The older male got up off the bed not making any eye contact with his boyfriend at all. "Great be ready by 5." Jungkook said with his signature bunny smile.

Namjoon had missed his genuine smile so much.

*4:45 pm*

Namjoon was a nervous wreck at this point. His date is in fifteen minutes and he doesn't know what to wear. Everything the older male picked out for himself he hated how it looked on him. Jimin heard all of Namjoon's frustration and decided to help.

With five minutes to spare Namjoon was ready. He had on a simple white long sleeve shirt with ripped jeans and his signature chains. His now black hair was in a cute but messy hairstyle just the way Jungkook likes it. He didn't know why he dressed up for his boyfriend but Namjoon figured it had to be something important.

Namjoon walked down the stairs at five on the dot. Knowing that Jungkook hates when people are too early or late he made it exactly on time. Jungkook examines the older male smiling widely at him. "You ready to go?" Jungkook asked. Namjoon nodded and gave a small smile at his boyfriend.

Both males walked out of the house and got into the car. Jungkook was excited to show Namjoon the surprise he's been setting up the last few weeks. He just hopes it's worth it.

—————————————————

A/N: y'all I'm so sorry for not being active and updating. I'm currently in the process of moving and I've been working a lot and overall I've been stressed.

But oh my goodness thank you guys so much for 1k reads like wtf. I can't believe you guys like this book 😭.

I purple you all 💜