10. Molestation

Warning: this contains non consensual content. If you're not comfortable you can skip over it.

Enjoy bb's
______________________________

Molestation

Noun

sexual assault or abuse of a person.

Or

the action of pestering or harassing someone in an aggressive or persistent manner

Namjoon woke up at 3:15 am, finding it difficult to breathe. Almost as if someone or something was restricting his airways. He started to panic, simply because he thought he was actually going to die. He looked up and there Jungkook was on top of him, choking him hard.

"Do you know what you've done Namjoon. You truly have pissed me the fuck off. You deserve to die" Jungkook said while harshly choking the poor boy. Jungkook then had a better idea. He stopped choking Namjoon, looking at him with an evil smirk. "Since you wanna be a bad boy. You'll just have to be punished" Jungkook says Darkly.

Jungkook then proceeded to rip the older boy's shirt off of him. Jungkook then slid Namjoon's pants off of him and stared at him. "Ah what a beautiful sight baby boy" Jungkook smirked. Namjoon was defenseless, he was hoping and praying that Jungkook wouldn't rape him. Jungkook slapped Namjoon's thighs and the older boy let out a small cry.

Jungkook kept touching Namjoon and he honestly wanted him to stop. At some point, Namjoon passed out in the middle of Jungkook molesting him. The older boy wanted to cry out for help but he couldn't, the walls were soundproof.

No one can hear him, no one could see him, no one could help him. In this moment, Namjoon truly felt so alone and vulnerable, he just wanted it all to end. Jungkook was soon finished with the boy, pulling up his pants and untying Namjoon. "I had fun baby boy. I hope you did too" Jungkook winked before walking out the room.

Namjoon was sick to his stomach. How could someone that used to be so sweet and innocent turn to do this. Namjoon began to cry, he truly didn't deserve this not one bit.

Only time will tell when Namjoon is finally strong enough to defend himself but for now he was numb.